O, Crispy Quuuuuuu....

_raVen_

Ohhhhhh, yum!! That looks delish! And such a charming photo with the flowers.

So, guess what I bought yesterday?

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL728/2745263/9507627/149386385.jpg

I see more aerobics in my future!

Ohhhhhh, yum!! That looks delish! And such a charming photo with the flowers.

So, guess what I bought yesterday?

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL728/2745263/9507627/149386385.jpg

I see more aerobics in my future!

You serious? Well good I'm glad you got one! Is that the manual crank kind? Using that will work your arms. How much was it and how much does it make?

Make sure you've got some good music playing for those aerobics . I haven't done them in ages...I think I'd be pretty sore if I tried a class right now. Do you do them at a gym?

I'll probably be making myself some raw frozen fruit "ice creams" like the raw banana one I posted to Jay, or sorbets. I love pear sorbet.

I've been making raw lemonades lately, using different fruits, like cranberries, ginger, strawberries, blueberries, etc. I love frozen watermelon balls as ice cubes

summer is here!

el' cirripe,

I've heard of that book but haven't gotten it? Should I?

Raven, the ice cream maker is an electric one but uses rock salt & ice. I saw it at Amazon for about $35 & was going to order it. Then I went to my local Ace hardware for nails & they had the same one for $29 so I got it. I'll let you know when I make something.

Who you calling syrupy?

Actually, I was thinking more serape

You do seem sorta sticky, come to think about it...

To be honest, I haven't tried the recipes (and I'm sure I'm better off not opening that door, with my sweet-tooth) but it's well written with good tips and the flavor combinations look good.

Ah, I see. Yes, I know what you mean. For me to be honest, I have to admit that that icecream is only the second or third time I've cooked in about 1 1/2 years I used to cook and bake a LOT, mostly for others; but now I just throw together snacky stuff. I made the icecream for guests, who loved it of course. But for me, I'm into simple foods now; so no need to do all the cooking and baking for one person

Yea, CrispyQ lemme know! I want to see how you like that icecream maker, too. Great deal you got! I love that.

Also, post pics

• 2 months later...

Oh no. Not what I needed to see right after getting my new pre-comp nutrition plan from my trainer. And mint chip is my all-time fave! On some level I thought I was "safe" from these items being vegan. Bright side: I have a new treat for post comp! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh no. Not what I needed to see right after getting my new pre-comp nutrition plan from my trainer. And mint chip is my all-time fave! On some level I thought I was "safe" from these items being vegan. Bright side: I have a new treat for post comp! Thanks!

This is really awesome ice cream! I don't think having this once in a while is bad at all. Let us know when you make it and how it comes out; or if you have any questions, ask. And post some pics, if you can .