Banana Burrito

loveliberate

• 2 weeks later...

Is the kale raw??? If it is that doesn't sound to great and kale is my favorite green...well I guess green bananas are but that doesn't count

I'm gonna try this for desert tonight after I'm done eating my split pea/lentil/eggplant babyfood mush. After I try it I think I'm gonna rant on this topic and never come back to this website ever again...and I mean ever

Alright whats the deal here!!! Either my kale was defective or I was wrong about the very first thing in my life. Alot of guys say they're never wrong but they are full of BS...I could say that all I wanted but I don't know now. Well I think I'll go with the defective kale route so I can still say I'm never wrong since there is no explanation whatsoever why kale and a banana should taste like....well kale and a banana. Anyway I've got a bunch of kale to eat before it gets even more spoiled and I've gotta get to wrapping some bananas in it Not doing it because I like it...I'm doing it to make sure I don't get slimey banana on my fingers.

I ate that recipe before I even saw the movie! I thought it was soo awesome Tonya loved it as well... ,

a Banana Burrito is good with almost any kind of kale. It's also alittle

spicey with red kale. But I usually eat mine with Lacinato kale.

yum yum!

: )

I actually never knew there were different types of kale...I've only seen on type and I've only ever seen organic kale once...either way the $0.85 per pound kale I get tastes great wrapped around a banana

Seriously I felt the same...but then I though maybe it was just a really weird raw foodist thing(like my friend that eats tahini religiously with a spoon)...I bit into it and I wanted to hate it. The first few bites didn't even taste good because I wanted it to taste so bad...ever since I tried it I've eaten atleast 3 each day.