7up all natural

endcruelty

The term "all natural" is so abused today that it has almost no value.

I don't consider high fructose corn syrup to be natural.

I would like to know what the "natural flavors" are

I agree HFCS is one thing NOBODY should consume.

Skippy is now marketing a "Natural" peanut butter...than contains palm oil and sugar!!

Sadly, I think the average consumer is often taken in by this, and thinks they are actually eating "healthy" (the masses are asses).

In europe all kind off names will be forbiden to use on the cover of products, but not sure if natural is one of them.. light will be banned and fat free,..

and non official health claims..

still to many weird quote's at the wrapers

There is this really cool drink out that really is all natural. It hydrates, quenches thirst and regulates body temperature. Not only that but it has zero calories and tastes GREAT!!

It's called water.

There is this really cool drink out that really is all natural. It hydrates, quenches thirst and regulates body temperature. Not only that but it has zero calories and tastes GREAT!!

It's called water.

you know you can get sued for saying that? the fda will eventually tell people that dehydration will be a disease and if say water helps with dehydration you're saying water is a drug

It's called water.

you know you can get sued for saying that? the fda will eventually tell people that dehydration will be a disease and if say water helps with dehydration you're saying water is a drug

Oh snap! Must be a crime to have common sense these days