Rob, have you met this other vegan bodybuilder?

Yeah, I know of Kenneth. I heard of him a couple of years ago. He's doing some really cool stuff. I was thinking of having him be one of our sponsored athletes a couple of years ago. I sent him some Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirts a while back.

We've exchanged one or two e-mails but that is about it.

Yeah, I'm kinda a poster child for my own company and I've done stuff with PETA, VEGA, and a bunch of other stuff, but not too many other groups have been too intereted in me. I approached a number of companies/organizations a couple of years ago, but not too much of an interest.

I think Kenneth is doing some great things. Brendan knows him and some of my other buddies in the vegan sports industry have worked with him in the past. I'm sure we'll cross paths soon, which should be fun.

Yes, I've heard of him. I tried to contact him on his website and he didn't reply.

bastard!

LOL. I'd like to think it's something innocent. I don't decide people are bastards until they really prove it. That's not even close.

Yes, I've heard of him. I tried to contact him on his website and he didn't reply.

bastard!

LOL. I'd like to think it's something innocent. I don't decide people are bastards until they really prove it. That's not even close.

heehee me just jokin.' I knew you'd laugh out loud at my sweet and simple "bastard!" post jay.

bastard!

Hey,

I emailed Kenneth a year or so ago and sent a few pics. He sent a really nice and encouragin reply. He's a decent bloke in my experience.

Kenneth and his wife do a lot of excellent work for animals. There used to be some info on old his site I think - veganmusclepower.com.

I know his agent or someone or other requested his info and link to his website removed from Pete's veganbodybuilding.org website, which I thought was a bit unnecessary tho........

http://legalball.com/Kenneth_G_Williams_Photo.html