Who is going to be there?

robert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definitely be bringing a few cyclist friends!

(hopefully, if they are available), but I have some vegan friends

I bike with that I am sure would be totally interested.

Also, we all really need to wear name tags to this thing!

I am not going to know anyone! hah ; )

I'm really terrible with names too so I should applogize now...sorry everyone.

***I've got an idea!!! Everyone get vegan tattoos with their names on them...mine will be on my forhead and it will either say veganpotter or veganjeremy...not sure which is more cool but I'm game...anyone else wanna jump on the one person bandwagon???

Shirts are great...good souveneirs too...but its nice to have something permanent so everyone knows who you are Plus what about when we go swimming...we'll all forget everyones names...thats when the tatttoos come in. Oh and lets not forget the free ten hour massage sessions from Robert!!!

I'm not a tattoo guy, but the t-shirts I'm down with. But if you really want to get a nametag tattooed on your forehead, that's all you man

I think we should all get henna tattoos while we're here. I got one a week ago and it was pretty cool. It just said VEGAN on my forearm, but we could get whatever we like.

So that ties in your tattoo idea with anesuma's nametag idea and t-shirt idea. We'll do the shirts, tattoos, and if we need too, some sort of nametag, but it has to be awesome....such as a belt buckle rather than a sticker

If I knew ahead of tiime...meaning during the school semster...I could have made cool pins or something out of bronze and silver...casted so I could make multiples...maybe next time. They wouldn't have names on them but maybe the dates of the vacation or some type of logo...maybe like my flying bunny tat or something.

Don't worry, you can get the video.

I'm having a vegan filmmaker come join us to create a highlight video that we'll make during the vegan vacation and edit it shortly after and have it available for sale at a very low cost, something like $10, just to cover the costs of making it.

So you can feel like you were there Sorry to hear you won't make it. No worries, we'll be doing a few of these a year. This is just a stepping stone for some sweet events coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now I have to post it... I will not be there and I HATE it !! What am I doing, that is more fun than beeing with a whole lot of vegans? Well, I'll tell ya: moving from a big apartment to a 10square meter room. That's what I'll do the beginning of August. Isn't that fun?

Then again, maybe you could hide in Daywalker's luggage?

Thought of that allready

Since the week is so early, we can't get the moving over with together. So he is leaving the end of July and I have to do the moving, of course it is my stuff, but if I would go to the US too, no one would be here to turn over the apartment and so on and so forth

I'll have to make up for this meeting that I won't have been visiting!!! What's the next event to come? I really want to meet everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I have not posted a whole lot here, but visit often. I have been planning to take a trip to Portland this August and would like to try to make at least the last few days of this event. I am also going to check out the sand dunes near Corvallis. Hope to make it for at least a brief appearance.

I just met with Northwest Veg in a board meeting. They have over 200 members and over 800 people on their e-mail list. So that should increase our turnout

They are also going to help with some events too.

I will have more info up soon, just been way too busy lately.

• 2 weeks later...