BIGBWII's One arm chin up Quest

One finger isn't too hard. When I bothered to train my finger strength I got down to 2 fingers within two weeks before losing interest. Iron cross is extremely difficult though. Usually harder than OACs.

I'm too tall to be in.

Whenever we do jumping stuff on the dance classes I always have to mind the roof and when I do pullups in the machine at the gym I always have to bend my knees otherwise I'll hit the floor.

The world is built for midgets

Zero arm chin ups (getting your chin over the bar without assistance of the arms) can be very easy, depending on how high the bar hangs.

And when i read this:

I'm too tall to be in.

Whenever we do jumping stuff on the dance classes I always have to mind the roof and when I do pullups in the machine at the gym I always have to bend my knees otherwise I'll hit the floor.

I think Offense can already do as many zero arm chin ups as he can do calf-raises

We others probably would need a bit more "leg-drive", aka jump

I'm too tall to be in.

I'm 6'4". I use a door chinup bar that I ordered online for 20 dollars.

Edited by Jay

OK. Finally I saw your videos. Went back and saw the dips for the first time too. The dips are really impressive.

The assisted OAC is pretty close to the same as me. Well.... nah you are faster going up than me. But through that range of motion I can get 5 on the right hand. It's really hard to go all the way up with a hand on your bicep. I think the hand just gets in the way at the top.

Also I spin all over the place. I can't figure out how to stop spinning around. I'm not sure if that will just come eventually or what.

I can do like a dozen one arm chinups.....with a little (ok a lot) of help from the gravitron machine of course!

Will/Jay/Bigbwii: how many chinups can you do in a single set nonstop?

Edited by Ravi