3,000 compassionate moments

robert

I realize that Natalie is 3 posts shy of 3,000, but I'm heading to bed and want to write this post because someone will beat me to it while I sleep if I don't do it now. And since I like being premature and first, I'll write it.

Nat, what I can I....as a friend, I love you! You've been awesome here on the forum and helped us go from a small gathering of people a year ago getting used to the new version of the forum, to a group that thrives and has led to great friendships and relationships among members.

Thank you my dear friend,

Robster

There was a time she was ahead of me, and Kollision was ahead of me at one point too (back around 1,200 posts).

Total posts isn't that big of a deal, as we often mention. Some people have more time than others, or more interest than others, or more things to say or less things to say, etc.

I just like to personally recognize people for their contributions when they hit milestones because it means a lot to me, as the creator of the site/forum. It is great to see people using it. What pleases me the most is the relationships that are built here. It is something special indeed and compassionategirl is a pretty special person to me.

Oh, as far as catching up to me....not a chance. I rule, remember? I ate 3 plates of food last time at dinner. I rule! Ok fine, Nat rules

Total posts isn't that big of a deal, as we often mention. Some people have more time than others, or more interest than others, or more things to say or less things to say, etc.

I fully agree. Quality matters far more than quantity and people should participate however they want/can. That said, I still enjoy watching my

"total posts" ranking!

Edited by loveliberate

Nat, ....as a friend, I love you!

Robster

I love you too.

Loveliberate and Crash - thanks! I am so happy that you are both part of this community. I am huge fans of you both, so thanks for the warm wishes.

Thanks! We are going to get to meet and hang out at the Vegan Vacation week right?

I'm excited about getting to meet you guys...we need a veganbodybuilding calendar for all the 3,000 post posters so I can get it autographed when I get there in August...it will make my day

• 2 weeks later...
I hope I can come. I will make every effort but at this point, finances are tough and I may also be prevented from attending for other reasons that are beyond my control (and that includes the animal rights conference which i was DYING to attend).

I just rediscovered this thread. I thought you were for sure coming... I understand finances being tight and all but please do come if at all possible and let us know what we can do to help get you out!

I hope I can come. I will make every effort but at this point, finances are tough and I may also be prevented from attending for other reasons that are beyond my control (and that includes the animal rights conference which i was DYING to attend).

I just rediscovered this thread. I thought you were for sure coming... I understand finances being tight and all but please do come if at all possible and let us know what we can do to help get you out!

Aww, thanks LL. You are too kind.