WoW!!! zu viele von Deutschland !!!!!

karlhubris

Peeking around I just realized how many people were from Germany!!! I lived in Wiesbaden from '86-'91. (my dad was part of the US occupational forces)

One of the first vegetarians I ever met was German. His name was Ollie Bertram, he was the drummer for a German hardcore band -SUCKSPEED.

I was in a hardcore band with some German friends and we toured with Suckspeed, we were called Phobic Instinct. Mem von Stein from Exumer was also in the band. Small world, I met a guy here in Amarillo, Texas who was German and saw a show we played in Rudesheim in 90.

I loved Deutschland and want to go back and share it with my family. I have many metal memories there...

My German was always horrible...I never made an attempt to learn until my last year there when I finally realized how rude it was to expect everyone to speak English. However, I can still remember how to say

"Mien schwanz ist sauber und ordentlich!" My German friends always thought that was funny...I learned mostly by putting dirty words into German phrases I read at work.

where are you in Germany? I noticed some get together in Frankfurt. Like I said, I lived in Wiesbaden, but I went to Frankfurt and Mainz alot, mostly for concerts. One of my friends has informed me that the old Schlacthof by the Bahnhof in Wiesbaden is now a concert venue. Are you familiar with it?

as for that phrase...I worked with alot Germans at the Emelia Earhart hotel, and all posts were made in English und auf deutsch, the sign orignally read " Please keep the break room clean and orderly"...by exchanging a few words it became quite humorous!

as for that phrase...I worked with alot Germans at the Emelia Earhart hotel, and all posts were made in English und auf deutsch, the sign orignally read " Please keep the break room clean and orderly"...by exchanging a few words it became quite humorous!

Böse, böse!