Some progress pictures....

jonathan

I'm currently at about 119kg/262lbs, having gained about 9kg/20lbs this year. I took some photos this evening. They aren't very good - one is out of focus, and the other has flash which washes out any lingering definition and I have silly trousers on. Anyway, you get the idea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/jonfront200606.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/jonback200606.jpg

Jonathan

Nice!

Looking BIG and looking THICK!

Keep on growing man! You might win the race to 300! Kollision started his journey to 300 about year ago and is close, last I heard 280lbs.

I like that first photo, you're looking LARGE!

Rob, you have your numbers all messed up mate! I am 6ft 8 and 35lbs heavier than when Topher met me

Crash - I don't miss the abs, but I tell you what - I found this terrible video posedown I did back in the dark and shady bodybuilding days. I had awesome abs then - I'll dig it off the other computer and post it just for you

Jonathan

Jonathan - sorry if I can find this elsewhere on the site, but are you training for something in particular - Strongman competition or something?

And show us a picture of you next to someone else - so we can get a perspective on how huge you are. I mean, not to tell you what to do or anything. Wouldn't want to piss you off!

• 1 month later...
Crash - I don't miss the abs, but I tell you what - I found this terrible video posedown I did back in the dark and shady bodybuilding days. I had awesome abs then - I'll dig it off the other computer and post it just for you

Hey Jonathan, where are those pictures you promised me ?:smt108 I'm still waiting to see those abs.

You guys are too kind!!

I am not huge yet but I certainly will be in a few years when I hit 330-350lbs

CrispyQ - yep, my bum is definately one of my best ass-ets!

Crash - sorry for not getting that silly video up yet, I keep convieniently forgetting about it!

Jonathan