The 30 inch widescreen is OK. But I hope to get something bigger soon

I am a bit of a techno Geek if you havent noticed.[/img]

Edited by xdarthveganx

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, a gun

Not just any gun Jon - that pistol looks like a Springfield XD. Is it a .40 or a 9mm Darth? Oregon has much better gun laws than Cali. and lots of good options for shooting, defensive training, etc. I'm stunned that ALL of yr friends have guns! I'd be happy if even half of my vegan (or other) friends did...

Oh dear, a gun

Not just any gun Jon - that pistol looks like a Springfield XD. Is it a .40 or a 9mm Darth? Oregon has much better gun laws than Cali. and lots of good options for shooting, defensive training, etc. I'm stunned that ALL of yr friends have guns! I'd be happy if even half of my vegan (or other) friends did...

.40 I still wanna save to buy an AR-15 now that im in oregon. But I have other priorities first.

.40 I still wanna save to buy an AR-15 now that im in oregon. But I have other priorities first.

There are some Cali. legal ARs but ours offer better options! I'm leaning more to AKs these days... Both can be a lot of fun to shoot and both can be great choices for anyone wanting a defensive carbine/rifle.

There are some Cali. legal ARs but ours offer better options! I'm leaning more to AKs these days... Both can be a lot of fun to shoot and both can be great choices for anyone wanting a defensive carbine/rifle.

Well you cant buy them in CA. You can buy kits to build them yourself but they can only have 10 rounds and be single shot only

Well you cant buy them in CA. You can buy kits to build them yourself but they can only have 10 rounds and be single shot only

Darth,

I know a lot of folks think that but it's not true. Cali. does limit you to 10 rounds and has other stupid resrictions but does not limit folks to single-shot or kits. Do a google search on "California Legal AR or AR-15". Heck, they even have ARs in Canada & the UK!

Edited by loveliberate

Darth,

I know a lot of folks think that but it's not true. Cali. does limit you to 10 rounds but not to single-shot or kits. Do a google search on "California Legal AR or AR-15". Heck, they even have ARs in Canada & the UK!

That is what I was told at a gun store. They could have been wrong or lying to me though. However I have ever seen one in a gun store in CA that is for sure

Darth,

I know a lot of folks think that but it's not true. Cali. does limit you to 10 rounds but not to single-shot or kits. Do a google search on "California Legal AR or AR-15". Heck, they even have ARs in Canada & the UK!

That is what I was told at a gun store. They could have been wrong or lying to me though. However I have ever seen one in a gun store in CA that is for sure

also there is a difference between pre ban and post ban. I know people that owned them before they were banned and they are still legal. maybe this where that idea is coming from?

laughing5 Not just any gun Jon - that pistol looks like a Springfield XD. Is it a .40 or a 9mm Darth? Oregon has much better gun laws than Cali. and lots of good options for shooting, defensive training, etc. I'm stunned that ALL of yr friends have guns! I'd be happy if even half of my vegan (or other) friends did...

I'm glad non of my friends or people i know have guns..

why do i need one??

Guns are´nt cool , not even for fun or sport

its just an opinion but guns?

Sccchhh, dont interrupt the gun-fetisch talk, with some luck it will keep the vegan pro gun lobby too occupied to post their propaganda elsewhere .

Sccchhh, dont interrupt the gun-fetisch talk, with some luck it will keep the vegan pro gun lobby too occupied to post their propaganda elsewhere .

You keep the disco on your side of the pond and everything will be ok! Also, please keep having Austria send us the great guns!

Peta,

I respect your opinion and I do not think guns are "cool" ("chillo" en Espanol?) and do not believe that they should be glamourized or their use taken lightly. That said, their value for sport and self-defense is recognized worldwide.

You keep the disco on your side of the pond and everything will be ok! Also, please keep having Austria send us the great guns!

Please, please, loveliberate. Do not agitate bronco. He may not be a sexist, he may not be a racist, but, alas, he reveals himself a discoist . It has, sadly, reached an alarming level of deep concern which requires immediate attention; however, we are only a site of lowly internet folks who can only do so much... I've considered an intense "deprogramming" intervention; but it may just be too late. It may take proud, head-high-carrying disco biscuits in his own country (or at least VF) to do it; I, of course, would be willing to do all I can to get dear Gusti back into the disco-biscuit pan.

Besides, anything he may perceive as offensive may spark his irriational, obsessive fixation on curling. And, you know, that's a whole other disorder.

OK dude i get the poin

and is "chido "

when i was 10 i had this ball rifle and i was pretty good at shooting i loved birds and once just by instict shooted to a little bird far away in the sky i dont know why i did that i never thought that i will hit him

but i did and that day it was the last day i hold a rifle and i will never do it again

Please, please, loveliberate. Do not agitate bronco. He may not be a sexist, he may not be a racist, but, alas, he reveals himself a discoist . It has, sadly, reached an alarming level of deep concern which requires immediate attention; however, we are only a site of lowly internet folks who can only do so much... I've considered an intense "deprogramming" intervention; but it may just be too late. It may take proud, head-high-carrying disco biscuits in his own country (or at least VF) to do it;

Hehe, too late, I can resist all and anything disco . My anti disco defense has no weaknesses! Except for MC Hammer - Cant touch this and Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice baby . And of course Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters

I, of course, would be willing to do all I can to get dear Gusti back into the disco-biscuit pan.

Hmm, I wonder what interest you have in turning me disco? Im sure you have some sinster and secret plan . But I might accept your help . As part of a sinister plan of mine to turn you over to the non-disco side, and get you over your unhealthy biceps fixation .

Besides, anything he may perceive as offensive may spark his irriational, obsessive fixation on curling. And, you know, that's a whole other disorder.

That is so not true! Im getting upset here...need to calm down..now where did I put that barbell ?