Some Misc Pics of my modest little family and I

xdarthveganx

You keep the disco on your side of the pond and everything will be ok! Also, please keep having Austria send us the great guns!

Not sure about the guns, but I think Disco originated in the US out of Motown and Funk music- DISCO Wikipedia

Trance, on the other hand, was European in origin... and House, definitely Chicago and New York...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_raVen_ wrote:

Please, please, loveliberate. Do not agitate bronco. He may not be a sexist, he may not be a racist, but, alas, he reveals himself a discoist Sad. It has, sadly, reached an alarming level of deep concern which requires immediate attention; however, we are only a site of lowly internet folks who can only do so much... I've considered an intense "deprogramming" intervention; but it may just be too late. It may take proud, head-high-carrying disco biscuits in his own country (or at least VF) to do it;

Hehe, too late, I can resist all and anything disco .

Ummmm...You sure you don't want to modify that statement?

There may some incriminating evidence lying around...

My anti disco defense has no weaknesses!

Does this somehow involve your moustache?

Except for MC Hammer - Cant touch this and Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice baby . And of course Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters

You forgot Men without hats, "The Safety Dance"; and Dixie's Midnight Runners, "Come On Eileen" -- but that's beside the point... Don't you see, bronco? Sigh....

You see, loveliberate this is classic repression: bronco represses his true nature (discoality) through virulent discophobia.

You need help, my friend! Let us help you!

I, of course, would be willing to do all I can to get dear Gusti back into the disco-biscuit pan.

Hmm, I wonder what interest you have in turning me disco?

Do not wonder; is it not obvious that it is my interest to rid the world of all isms?

Im sure you have some sinster and secret plan

Ahh, settle down, my friend; no secret plan, I assure you.

You see? Now the paranoia sets in and rears its ugly head

But I might accept your help ...

Yes, and now the manic switch from paranoid outlashing to gentle acquiescence...

...As part of a sinister plan of mine to turn you over to the non-disco side...

And, of course the continual double-talk, marked here by this second "voice" in small print. This emergence of the "other" personality (ies?) (the evil side) coming forth is quite common with its bad intentions...

So who is this now? Let yourself be known.

...and get you over your unhealthy biceps fixation

"Unhealthy"? Huh? Why?

B-because instead of counting jumping sheep at night, I count deadlifting Crystals??? Huh? Is that it?

Ha! No. No, dear Gusti, that is not an unhealthy "biceps fixation"; those are merely healthy aspirations for *optimal* (as opposed to suboptimal) healthy, supervegan womanhood.

Besides, anything he may perceive as offensive may spark his irriational, obsessive fixation on curling. And, you know, that's a whole other disorder.

That is so not true! Im getting upset here...need to calm down..now where did I put that barbell ?

It may be in buzz's closet...

Whoa this is the first time I've ever witnessed vegans that like guns...never even heard of one before...personally I don't care either way but every vegan I've ever met has been completely against them...I guess thats gonna change in two months. OK well maybe I'm against guns for everyone thats not vegan

Hehe, too late, I can resist all and anything disco .
Ummmm...You sure you don't want to modify that statement?

There may some incriminating evidence lying around...

Of course there is, but that was the old me .

My anti disco defense has no weaknesses!

Does this somehow involve your moustache?

I hope not cause I shaved it off . It does help though, but the force is strong with me even without .

Except for MC Hammer - Cant touch this and Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice baby . And of course Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters

You forgot Men without hats, "The Safety Dance"; and Dixie's Midnight Runners, "Come On Eileen"

No I didnt, those are crap .

-- but that's beside the point... Don't you see, bronco? Sigh....

Yeah yeah, points are disco .

You need help, my friend! Let us help you!

No, I wont join your disco sect .

Do not wonder; is it not obvious that it is my interest to rid the world of all isms?

Oh, I was hoping discoism was excluded from your crusade . it should be really .

Ahh, settle down, my friend; no secret plan, I assure you.

You see? Now the paranoia sets in and rears its ugly head

Just because Im paranoid it doesnt mean you dont have a sinister plan.

And, of course the continual double-talk, marked here by this second "voice" in small print. This emergence of the "other" personality (ies?) (the evil side) coming forth is quite common with its bad intentions...

So who is this now? Let yourself be known.

Oh, its just my disco side of course, isnt that obvious . He just doesnt want to shut up. Think I need to do some excorsisms through lots of OH-squatting, that should teach him .

...and get you over your unhealthy biceps fixation

"Unhealthy"? Huh? Why?

B-because instead of counting jumping sheep at night, I count deadlifting Crystals??? Huh? Is that it?

Yeah, thats it. Counting deadlifting crystals, I shall try that next time I have trouble falling asleep .

Ha! No. No, dear Gusti, that is not an unhealthy "biceps fixation"; those are merely healthy aspirations for *optimal* (as opposed to suboptimal) healthy, supervegan womanhood.

Your raveness, I have to disagree. Arms are but a small part of the human anathomy that should not be given undue attention. Allthough of course there isnt exactly someting wrong with a decent pair of arms .

That is so not true! Im getting upset here...need to calm down..now where did I put that barbell ?

It may be in buzz's closet...

Im sure there are more than one in buzzes closet . Actually its on the balcony. Lets me do curls and work on the tan at the same time .

You forgot Men without hats, "The Safety Dance"; and Dixie's Midnight Runners, "Come On Eileen"

No I didnt, those are crap .

Bonco you know very well safety dance is one of the coolest songs ever written hands down and just remember even you...can dance when you want to...and in all reality you should

Whoa this is the first time I've ever witnessed vegans that like guns...never even heard of one before...personally I don't care either way but every vegan I've ever met has been completely against them...I guess thats gonna change in two months. OK well maybe I'm against guns for everyone thats not vegan

There was a phenomena back in the early 90s of Hardline Straight edge...led by bands like Raid and Vegan Reich...bands from Tennessee...they were doing paramilitary training out in the woods and preparing for an armed uprising for animal lib. (picture ALF meets Al Qaeda) Vegan Reich actually used alot of Jihad language in some of their lyrics...Hardliners would do cute stuff like take baseball bats to people they caught smoking or wearing leather out on the streets...they were particularly brutal in the Salt Lake City area, I think they killed someone.

But, perhaps there are dates, Herr bronco...

I hope not cause I shaved it off . It does help though, but the force is strong with me even without

Blast the Hand of Doom that shaves the 'stache! Ddamm! :

You should; you are headed South of Heaven, my friend. You are a Sick Boy.

Oh, I was hoping discoism was excluded from your crusade . it should be really .

No such hope will be realized...only through Divine Intervention....

Oh, its just my disco side of course, isnt that obvious . He just doesnt want to shut up. Think I need to do some excorsisms through lots of OH-squatting, that should teach him

Ah, yes. The power of the squat. You can relieve quite a load that way.

Just remember, though, it is the squat which leads to your frequent Perversions of Pain.

Yeah, thats it. Counting deadlifting crystals, I shall try that next time I have trouble falling asleep

Caution, dear Gusti: The power of the Crystal is quite potent; I suggest you not play around with the Iron Maiden of Deadlifts until you've Slayed your demon of Deviance..

Your raveness, I have to disagree. Arms are but a small part of the human anathomy that should not be given undue attention. Allthough of course there isnt exactly someting wrong with a decent pair of arms

No, no, no. You see, your Disorder has brought forth this Stain of Mind -- where is Super'Stache?! the arms are indeed deserving of attention; however, it is the forearms that require intense focus.

...Lets me do curls and work on the tan at the same time .

Ah, how very disco of you!

[

Caution, dear Gusti: The power of the Crystal is quite potent; I suggest you not play around with the Iron Maiden of Deadlifts until you've Slayed your demon of Deviance..

Your raveness, I have to disagree. Arms are but a small part of the human anathomy that should not be given undue attention. Allthough of course there isnt exactly someting wrong with a decent pair of arms

No, no, no. You see, your Disorder has brought forth this Stain of Mind -- where is Super'Stache?! the arms are indeed deserving of attention; however, it is the forearms that require intense focus.

Is it just me or are there an ungodly amount of metal refereences?

Slayer, Raven, Iron Maiden...

You forgot that Hell Awaits men with moustaches...or

Is there justice for all who wear moustaches? or

Those with Moustaches are In League with Satan!

God bless metal!!!!!!!!

There was a phenomena back in the early 90s of Hardline Straight edge...led by bands like Raid and Vegan Reich...bands from Tennessee...they were doing paramilitary training out in the woods and preparing for an armed uprising for animal lib. (picture ALF meets Al Qaeda) Vegan Reich actually used alot of Jihad language in some of their lyrics...Hardliners would do cute stuff like take baseball bats to people they caught smoking or wearing leather out on the streets...they were particularly brutal in the Salt Lake City area, I think they killed someone.

Hardline is probably one of the most misunderstood ideoligies. There are alot of lies and halfth truths about the hardline movement. I would be glad to clarify if anyone was interested.

Dates? Oh, I see, you are so impressed by my disco looks that you are asking me out on a date ? Well Id love to, but you'll have to wait till my disco suit is back from the dry cleaner... and until my hair is long enough for a proper disco hairdo... Im sure you would be dissapointed if I went on a date without those .

Dont worry, it will be reborn .

Oh, Im just a bit necrophobic because I have spent to many seasons in the abyss.

Oh crap, you really show no mercy .

:lol:

Ah, yes. The power of the squat. You can relieve quite a load that way.

Just remember, though, it is the squat which leads to your frequent Perversions of Pain.

Yeah, you know what they say: If you live by the squat, then you will...die...by the squat .

Yeah, thats it. Counting deadlifting crystals, I shall try that next time I have trouble falling asleep

Yeah, the Crystal is very powerful indeed. Quite a disciple of the metal gods.

My forearms shun attention. I much prefer to spill the blood through deadlifts instead.

...Lets me do curls and work on the tan at the same time .

Ah, how very disco of you!

Yeah, black magic disco .

"Hear the sacred words of 'praise Hell & Satan!' (Satan, satan,satan)"

Hehe, thats one of my favourite parts ever .

[quote="xdarthveganx

Hardline is probably one of the most misunderstood ideoligies. There are alot of lies and halfth truths about the hardline movement. I would be glad to clarify if anyone was interested.

Man, no need to clarify...I had alot of friends in hardline and grew up in the scene when I was younger. (I was in a band ages ago that the sXe kids were quite fond of)

I knew a few of the"founders" (if you wanna call them that)...I remember having a conversation with Sean Vegan of Vegan Reich and he basically gave us a lowdown of the movement...a bunch of trendy ex-jocks got into it and decided to "take it to the next level"...those were the guys who were attacking people...they were also the first ones to drop the sXe lifestyle and become drinking frat boys! Of all the founding members of RAID, I think maybe one is still vegetarian...I know one became a pot head/ alky...I can't think of one sXer who is still doing it with the exception of Ray Cappo-but he became a hare krishna and never was vegan-those hare krishnas love their milk!

I'm not knockin' sXe or even hardline, like I said I was sXe and had (real) hardline friends, so I know the movement. The loudest, most vocal and aggressive guys all had something to prove and lasted the least amount of time! They gave the movement the reputation for violence...but at the same time, it also condoned the violence and didn't clean its own ranks...

Dates? Oh, I see, you are so impressed by my disco looks that you are asking me out on a date ? Well Id love to, but you'll have to wait till my disco suit is back from the dry cleaner... and until my hair is long enough for a proper disco hairdo... Im sure you would be dissapointed if I went on a date without those .

You flatter yourself, herr Gusti. But it is evident your innermost desire is finally coming out: A date with the RaVen, aye? Hmph.

Like our Kathryn, I much prefer Medjools (though, fresh), dear bronco, but, to convince you that I can indeed show mercy; and because your state is so fragile, (and your delusions are now melding with your deepest longings); and because I certainly wouldn't want to send you over the edge -- okay, I'm desperate -- I shall accept your invitation.

However, this granting of your dreams is conditional:

- You must start running again because there are no breaks allowed for your silly anti-disco "pea protein shakes" (though, I may be willing to compromise -- considering your strange Swedish dating rituals -- if you agree to green smoothies ONLY in your utility hat.)

- We can discuss SoyToo.

- All disco dancing will be done BC (before curling) to avoid fatigue.

- Regarding your "proper disco hairdo": I must insist you once again sport with flare your golden locks, clipped to Mullet perfection. Only complete, of course, with flowing mustache and sidedburns attached (No Billy Ray Cyrus will be accepted)

- I also insist on bare forearms, though fishnets would be acceptable.

Picture first. It's well known you 'stachemen never allow yourselves to be seen bare; but it is essential to see the real you before you get all "made up."

Oh, Im just a bit necrophobic because I have spent to many seasons in the abyss.

That may explain your status in the recent competitions.

Oh crap, you really show no mercy .

Conditional mercy; see above.

Yeah, you know what they say: If you live by the squat, then you will...die...by the squat .

Just make sure to bequeath your barbells to a deprived soul whose bulking-powerlifting-"strength athlete" life has been devoid of true joy.

My forearms shun attention.

This could be a dealbreaker, Gusti...

But just in case, I must be prepared, so off to search for proper comb and hairspray. Let the tease and coiffing begin!

"Hear the sacred words of 'praise Hell & Satan!' (Satan, satan,satan)"

Hehe, thats one of my favourite parts ever .

Hubris, must you be reminded this is a vegan board? Please refrain from omnivorous chanting such as "Hail Satan." You must conform to the vegan elite for which only "Hail Seitan" is acceptable.

You flatter yourself, herr Gusti.

I have to, nobody else does it .

But it is evident your innermost desire is finally coming out: A date with the RaVen, aye? Hmph.

Yeah, that and all the soy yougurt I can eat. Optimally in combination .

Like our Kathryn, I much prefer Medjools (though, fresh), dear bronco, but, to convince you that I can indeed show mercy; and because your state is so fragile, (and your delusions are now melding with your deepest longings); and because I certainly wouldn't want to send you over the edge -- okay, I'm desperate -- I shall accept your invitation.

Yeah, you must be really desperate to accept an invitation from a charming, truly handsome vegan gentleman like myself. Not to mention my great modesty .

However, this granting of your dreams is conditional:

Crap, there is allways a catch.

- You must start running again because there are no breaks allowed for your silly anti-disco "pea protein shakes" (though, I may be willing to compromise -- considering your strange Swedish dating rituals -- if you agree to green smoothies ONLY in your utility hat.)

He, Im way ahead of you, went for a run this morning allready . And just for the record, I dont use pea protein, you must have me confused with somebody else .

- We can discuss SoyToo.

Yeah, I made a great cake with SoyToo last weekend, and I also have another package of it in the fridge plus a spraycan. So Im happy to share my experience of this great product .

- All disco dancing will be done BC (before curling) to avoid fatigue.

Ouch thats a tough one. You excpect me to go out without working up a pump in the 'ceps before hand? Ill have to think about this...

- Regarding your "proper disco hairdo": I must insist you once again sport with flare your golden locks, clipped to Mullet perfection. Only complete, of course, with flowing mustache and sidedburns attached (No Billy Ray Cyrus will be accepted)

Have you really thought this through? Would you really want to be seen in public with a person sporting a hairdo like that ?

- I also insist on bare forearms, though fishnets would be acceptable.

Oh, no prob, I bare my forearms as often as possible .

Picture first. It's well known you 'stachemen never allow yourselves to be seen bare; but it is essential to see the real you before you get all "made up."

Oh, someone wants to see the man behind the moustasch ? Well, maybe, maybe not.

That may explain your status in the recent competitions.

Competitions? What competitions? Ah, I know you're just trying to confuse me with your superior mind power. And succeeding as usual .

Just make sure to bequeath your barbells to a deprived soul whose bulking-powerlifting-"strength athlete" life has been devoid of true joy.

Oh, I dont even own a barbell, poor bastard as I am.

My forearms shun attention.

This could be a dealbreaker, Gusti...

Oh, maybe they can stand just a little attention then .

But just in case, I must be prepared, so off to search for proper comb and hairspray. Let the tease and coiffing begin!

Oh, I like the sound of that .

Hubris, must you be reminded this is a vegan board? Please refrain from omnivorous chanting such as "Hail Satan." You must conform to the vegan elite for which only "Hail Seitan" is acceptable.

What do vegan satanists sacrifice? soy children?

But it is evident your innermost desire is finally coming out: A date with the RaVen, aye? Hmph.

Yeah, that and all the soy yougurt I can eat. Optimally in combination .

"yougurt? This is a family website, Gusti

However, this granting of your dreams is conditional:...

Crap, there is allways a catch.

Yep. Always.

-

. And just for the record, I dont use pea protein, you must have me confused with somebody else .

Yes, that's likely

-

Yeah, I made a great cake with SoyToo last weekend, and I also have another package of it in the fridge plus a spraycan. So Im happy to share my experience of this great product .

Then you best run twice a day

-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Raven_PZ/SMILEYS/Reg/Blink_flirt.gif

Maybe, maybe not? Don't mess with me, Gusti.

Oh, I dont even own a barbell...

Oh. Suboptimal

Oh, maybe they can stand just a little attention then .

You freak

"yougurt? This is a family website, Gusti

You find soy yoghurt unsuitable for family websites? You must have some pretty creative ideas about its usage then .

. And just for the record, I dont use pea protein, you must have me confused with somebody else .

Yes, that's likely

Really? You dont seem like the easily confused type to me .

- Yeah, I made a great cake with SoyToo last weekend, and I also have another package of it in the fridge plus a spraycan. So Im happy to share my experience of this great product .

Then you best run twice a day

You think so ?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/Raven_PZ/SMILEYS/Reg/Blink_flirt.gif

Maybe, maybe not? Don't mess with me, Gusti.

Dont worry, you know I cant resist an excuse to post a picture of myself .

Oh, I dont even own a barbell...

Oh. Suboptimal

Its not too bad, my flatmate has a very old and hardcore one .

You freak

Me freak? Im not the one who tease and coiffe my hair .

Bedford Falls is a city created for "Its A Wonderful Life" a movie from the 40s I think...my grandfather made me watch it a long time ago

Looks like the point was lost.

Tarz, Bedford Falls is the fictional "goody-goody" town in the film, "It's a Wonderful Life." The reference was a play on words -- specifically "Potter"; since it's the evil Potter who turns B.F. into "Pottersville," the seedy, underbelly town.

If one wanted dirty talk, they would have to go to Pottersville, since VBB is a Bedford Falls-kinda site.

Dont worry, you know I cant resist an excuse to post a picture of myself

Well?