New Milage Record(for me atleast)

Guest veganpotter

I just got back from finishing my 500th mile in 7 days...well 512 to be exact. I felt terrible yesterday but oddly enough my last 50 felt great today so the day off I planned for tomorrow is off. Anyway that means roughly 30 hours in one week sitting on this lovely and tremendously comfy saddle(not that comfy)...trust me don't let the image fool you its not quite as soft as it looks...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/713/dscf13944vc.jpg

I also think I may be in the lower to mid 190s after this hellish week but I'm gonna lose a little more before I weight in to make sure. Then I think after an easy few days of riding the hills should be alot easier after my muscles get rest and get aclimated to my new featherlight body The only problem is will I gain weight or not when I take it easy...I tend to eat more the less I excersize...its a coping mechanism because I actually have to force myself to not train no matter how terrible I feel....that or be blessed with a rainstorm.

Much respect VP 512 miles is just amazing! The most I ever did was 302miles in one week, when I was 15. Cycling was going really well for me, and then the next week I got hit by a car I was fine but it left me without a bike for 8 weeks, thus killing my cycling.

Jonathan

Thanks everyone...well Johnathan if that never happed you'd maybe be a 6'8" 135lbs cyclist now so its not all bad And wow...I had not idea I had 300 posts...lookout Robert