tattoos

xdarthveganx

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The inks are all Dermaglo. Everything they make is vegan save for their black. The artist whom I contacted as actually quite happy to purchase more Dermaglo for my tattoo because she says it is the best ink out there. Apparently it heals better than most inks, which I am inclined to believe because my tattoo isn't drying out yet or getting itchy.

Thanks. I really like the artist's style and other work, so now that I have her stocked with vegan tattooing supplies, I am definitely going to get more from her. We are talking about a possible horror-themed sleeve. It will make a nice contrast to this tattoo.

Awesome, I like the tattoo. Not sure it's appropriate to be showing us photos of your penis though

Penis??? Shit did I mis something???

I never understood why a nude female breast is more accepted than a penis. What a hypocrite prude world.

Awesome, I like the tattoo. Not sure it's appropriate to be showing us photos of your penis though

Penis??? Shit did I mis something???

I never understood why a nude female breast is more accepted than a penis. What a hypocrite prude world.

Everybody likes boobies

Thanks for that, Richard, I started laughing uncontrollably. I should have thrown that picture in the naked vegans thread to mess with people.