tattoos

xdarthveganx

I will always be a momma's boy...she must approve all friends I have since mommy knows best

That must be universal because apparently my Mum knows best too

Actually women in general know best and you would do well to remember that lol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me I know...this is especially true for vegan women...other than the vegan thing my mother is always right...vegan women, especially when speaking to men are definately always right...no questions asked. I'm a very submissive vegan male

• 5 months later...
This tattoo started out with just the large persianlily. I chose the lily because I am half persian and it seemed kinda apt. I then decided to add to it and the flowers were put on later. They are the flowers henna comes from.

I am really pleased with it and will definately get more ink.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/carmenuk/222076.jpg[/img]

That's so beautiful.... *love*

I got my calf-ankle-tattoo in december. I already had a boring tribal at my ankle, so the new one is something like a "cover up". But it's not finished yet. The skin at the ankle got so thick and started bleeding that we weren't able to go on. Next date ist the 27th of February.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9013/suntattforum14vb.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8585/suntattforum21pd.jpg

Maybe I will have slimmer calves one day

Oak tree on my upper left arm. Probably going to be about 300 dollars plus tip.

Might get something before that, not sure. I already have probably like 8 tattoos planned out.

That will be cool, take a pic when you get it.

You look kinda sad, i don't know about a cow.

Ahhhh can't wait till may 21st. I'm so damn excited.

Do you have to be 21 to get a tattoo, or is it just a birthday gift to yourself ?

Over here it is officially 18, but people often get them earlier.

Do you have to be 21 to get a tattoo, or is it just a birthday gift to yourself ?

I've been 18 for almost a year now. I'll be 19 when i get it. I just haven't had the time to get it done and i wanted to wait another year just to make sure.

Now i'm just really super anxious and excited. If i can find a place down here that has vegan inks i'll get a little one of probably a bass clef, treble clef and alto/tenor clef. All 3 together.

I've been 18 for almost a year now. I'll be 19 when i get it. I just haven't had the time to get it done and i wanted to wait another year just to make sure.

Now i'm just really super anxious and excited. If i can find a place down here that has vegan inks i'll get a little one of probably a bass clef, treble clef and alto/tenor clef. All 3 together.

Hoorah I am not the youngest adult here!!!!!

Sorry Andrew.

Hoorah I am not the youngest adult here!!!!!

Sorry Andrew.

if ya dont mind me asking how young are ya? I am 23