Robert Cheeke Collection

Dang brother thats scary! Really nice post, shows the sidewings and the biceps very clearly. And those forearm veins on the pic on the bottom, speechless....you got some really good pics there man. The Bulls tshirts are one of my favs. Thanks for sharing.

they are some really good pictures rob. your back is enormous, your legs are very well defined and you have huge shoulders. and you are incredibly ripped all over!

i am going to offer some (hopefully!) constructive criticism. i dont mean it in any way badly (you are in much better shape than i am!) just hopefully you can direct your (boundless) energy more effectively.

you need to try to bring out the definition in your stomach. ideally this would include deeper troughs between the rectus abdominus muscles and a separation between those and the obliques.

you have fantastic definition in your arms. you mentioned once you used to do massage, that being the reason for your huge forearms. you need to bring your upper arms into proportion, particularly the middle head of the tricep.

i remember reading once also that due to back injury, you didnt do weighted squats for some time - instead using bodyweight squats and ultra high reps. your legs are incredible in terms of definition and shape but could do with being larger all over. what are your thigh and calf measurements?

i hope that you can make use of the suggestions - i know myself how easy it is to keep working on the strong points rather than the weak points. everyone naturally does what they feel they are best at.

jonathan

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Jonathan-- I know my abs are a constant weak point for me, I need to get them to show better. And I know that forearms are almost as big as upper arms! If I really flex and squeeze the forearm, it is quite massive and is nearly the size of my upper arms!!!!

Legs are probably my best muscle group. I think that is one thing that stands out when I compete, Quads are always in shape, but they can always get bigger.

Back is not very wide but usually well defined. I think triceps is a strong point for me, one of my most well defined muscle groups.

Overall size in general is something I will be focusing on. I don't know any measurements. Lately I don't even like to weigh myself. I keep dropping weight to do my "regular" job.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I'm never bothered by them, it helps motivate me to focus my attention to areas that need attention.

Take care,

Robert

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks man. Currently I'm not in as good of shape as I'd like to be in or as I've been, but I'm working on it again.

It is important to take photos when you hit your peak because you're now always there long!

Time and effort are the only things it takes to get back and we can all fit it in to our schedules.