Greetings from UTAH!

Bryce

Hey there folks. I'm Bryce and have been a vegan for about nine months. Funny thing, today is my 1 year vegetarian anniversary. I've been interested in bodybuilding and working out on and off since I was about 15 (I'm 18 now). I was most recently working out seriously from about September 05 to January 06.

That experience made me decide I need to set more long term goals. (I had accomplished my goal of being a huge hunk by January [debate trip to Arizona involving lots of pooltime] after some kid told me all vegans are wusses). That little bout of hitting the gym was my most successful and I followed Mike Mahler's 5x5 program and saw amazing results. I became interested in getting back in shape after I heard about the summer shape-up program and I found This http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/765/b9dm.jpg picture of me when I was 16.

That's about all I can think to say. Have a good day!

I can't for the life of me get that code to work but I'm pretty sure it's right...Any suggestions? Until then, I guess you can just copy and paste the link...

Edited by Bryce

Welcome Bryce!

I went to school in Utah (Utah College of Massage Therapy). I really like it there and hope to return someday.

Thanks for finding our group and for joining. You will have a great time here, meet cool people, learn tons of info and in general, enjoy the atmosphere.

All the best and welcome aboard!

I found this picture of me when I was 16.

I can't for the life of me get that code to work but I'm pretty sure it's right...Any suggestions? Until then, I guess you can just copy and paste the link...

Hi Bryce, welcome

Use this code, you can't use the standard HTML brackets or tags

[img=http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/765/b9dm.jpg]

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/765/b9dm.jpg

Yeah, I tried to edit it, but couldn't get the image to show up either. But you can always go to your own post and click "edit" it will be in the top right I think once you open the post, and then try to put the brackets in there and it should work, assuming the photo is already hosted online.

Have fun!

Welcome! I lived in Logan for a spell, went to USU for a year . . . Loved the area, so beautiful (and cold ). I hope the vegan eats at Ibis are still there (I hope Ibis is still there!). And Fred Meyer was always a great place for vegan food (I worked there so got an employee discount . . .).

Anyway, welcome aboard!

• 6 months later...

He's been here a while

I just bumped this up, since he's in our shape up challenge voting and isn't super active on the forum so not everyone will know who he is already.

Some of our Shape-Up Challenge contestants aren't on real frequently, so I'm encouraging them to post intros if the never did initially.

Edited by robert