The Movie Theatres

BJJVegan

I decided to start this thread for all you movie buffs out there. I dont know if everybody else goes to the movies that much. But me and my wife go pretty regularly. So if you have anything to add, Lets hear it.

Last week we saw "Nacho Libre." And honestly i loved it. Jack Black did a awesome job. Though he was just being his crazy self, but none the less he was helarious.

Last night we went and saw "Click." And i was suprisingly pleased with this one. I mean I thought it was going to be allright but it turned out better than i thought. I dont want to go into too much detail just in case anybody is planning on going to watch it. But theres a scene in it that was def hard hitting, emotional wise. Enough said. Over all i liked it.

Oh yea most def. In Roseburg we have a Midnight Madness feature where you can see one of the movies the Thursday night before it comes out. Next week is Superman which im looking forward to. And the week after next is pirates of the Caribbean II. We are def going to see Pirates at Midnight Madness. I can guarantee its going to be busy so i guess me and jes will have to get there a couple hours early. Its gonna be great!