Hello from CT

kurtjs

Hey everyone. My name is Kurt. I'm 20 years old. I gave up red meat and pork 2 new years ago. Then, this past new year i gave up poultry. And a little over 1 month ago I cut out the rest of the animal products (fish, eggs. dairy . . . ) VEGAN. I'm very active. In high-school I wrestled, ran cross country and played ultimate frisbee. I'm going into my junior year of college. I'm captain of the ultimate team at my college. I also now play in a CT summer leauge. I love lifting weights. I'm a smaller guy (5'7" and about 130lbs). I also enjoy roller blading, hiking, and just being outside. This site is a blast to read through. It's great to know that there are so many other people out there that are in the same boat (eating clean and being fit). I hope you guys and gals can teach me some neat things as I'm still new to this vegan thing.

Welcome Kurt!

Sweet ultimate photo. I played many years ago. Thanks for finding our group. We have an awesome team of vegans here, many of us athletes, and we can all share ideas about training and nutrition.

Have fun on the forum and we look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best!

Robert