Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Street Team

robert

Hey, do you want to be part of our Street Team?

I'll give a more detailed description of it later on, but basically the Street Team refers to the people who actively promote the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness lifestyle in their communities.

We have a number of people in Portland who are part of the street team, consistently involved in outreach and promotion of our group, company, website and organizations we're affilliated with.

Again, I'll write more later (on a library computer running out of time) but feel free to e-mail [email protected] requesting promotional information and I'll get it sent out.

This outreach work is something all of our sponsored athletes are doing also, but we want to put together Street Team members in all different parts of the globe.

It could be as easy as putting up posters and flyers at co-ops or health food stores, or setting up tables outside of stores or at health fairs or veg fests, or even just passing out brochures, business cards, or even wearing around our Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Clothing.

I just wanted to plant the idea in your minds and I'll expand on this soon.

Thanks to all the current Street Team members for all of your work so far! It's great to go to random places around Portland and see posters of Topher and I on there promoting our website community

I also give the Street Team members a bunch of free stuff (clothing, DVDs, etc.), so you get something for helping promote us. And we appreciate it so much!

• 3 weeks later...