Animals Matter To Me

robert

Oh, hey, actually I just wanted to post the photo Then people can take whatever action they want.

I'll write a re-cap of the demo soon. It went really well in general. Unfortunately the time you came by we were getting harrassed quite a bit and not many takers of our literature. But in general, it went well.

I also played host for PETA visiting from Virginia and we went to Proper Eats, Veganopolis, and Food Fight

Back to moving......

They just weren't a fan of what we were doing. Our demo had a partially naked womam with animal parts listed on here body such as "ribs" "shoulder" etc. to show that animals have the same parts and for some reason we eat them.

Most had issues with the partially naked woman more than than issues with PETA or animal rights.

I'll write a little recap and post photos soon.

A couple of the folks were extremely verbally abusive of the near-naked woman. They claimed to be concerned about her being nearly nude because my children were present. They didnt let up when we let them know that their behaviour and language were the only things we found disturbing. If the woman had not been attractive by mainstream US standards, physically fit, etc - I suspect she would have faced even worse attacks...

Also, for the record......they alternate men and women. I am actually going to be the next naked guy for PETA I'll be a Broccoli Boy and I'll be basically in my bodybuilding gear (posing trunks only) and have all the words written all over my body to show that animals have the same parts.

So then they'll have ME to yell at Don't sing it, bring it ya'll!!!

Just got back to the home office in VA, whew... what a long trip... the best stop: PORTLAND... got to hang out with Robert...Many of you might not know it, but He and I have been friends for several years now... he even helped me make the transition into the vegan way of bodybuilding by giving me some advice many moons ago.. Robert is def a powerhouse, and he made our stay in Portland an experience that we wont soon forget... The animals are have a wondeful defender in Robert!!! Keep up the good work all of you...

Mike Brazell

PETA