had lot of fun tonight with robert and loveliberate & co

xdarthveganx

That's it!

You should know by now that I will require **way** more details than that!

Any pics? How many board members were there? Who? What did you all eat and drink? When did everybody leave and when did they get there.

Details please, details.

ahahaha well no pics.

I didnt think of that. I should of damnit!

Just robert and loveliberate and his crew. haha.

Umm lets see,

I made fajitas, loveliberate brought fresh salsa (which was awesome) we had watermelon. To drink... lots of water and juice. They all got here @ 7 and left about 20 mins ago. It was a whole lot of fun.

Thanks for having us over gals!

We had a good fun time. It was great to meet ya Randall & yr family. Please pass our thanks on to Michelle for having us all in ya'll's home. Playing with the pup was a ton of fun for all of us. Yr fajita's & guac were very tasty! Glad ya liked the salsa. Both Jen & I enjoyed watching Pride more than we thought we would.

I look forward to hanging out with you & yr fam more, meeting lots more folks from the forums & having lots of get-togethers.

CG,

We'll give ya the dirt this time - next time ya gotta come see for yourself!

Heehee! I feel like hugging you all!

Ask Matt- nothing makes me happier than vegans coming together in friendship, and good times! Even if I am not there, it still makes me happy to know that you guys are happy.

How did you make fresh salsa LL? Everytime I try and dice tomatoes, they end up turning into mashed tomatoes.

Yeah, it was fun! Great time, as usual with the vegan folks up here. I know others wanted to come but had to work or were out of town.

We'll do a couple more meet-ups before Vegan Vacation.

I thought about pics too but I lost my camera charger until I found it (after ordering a new one) late last night.

So now I'm back to my photo-taking self.

See ya'll again soon!

How did you make fresh salsa LL? Everytime I try and dice tomatoes, they end up turning into mashed tomatoes.

First: Sharp knife, cutting board

Next, all fresh/raw: tomatoes, tomatillos, cilantro, anahiem/hatch chiles (i roast these in the oven), garlic, purple onion, lime & salt

Then: lots of chopping, slicing & mixing

Finally: Yumm!