Current physique pics

Its not quite hulk green...a little dark

ooooo... yeah in the TV series he had mad green hair...

but in most of the comics that I've seen he has black hair, which is what I went for:

http://crazyeli.com/images/hulk372x.jpg

and here's a picture of a cat I just found:

http://www.beaucoupkevin.com/images/sleepykitty.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Wow. Talk about bringing a topic back from the dead. But OMG what a topic

I never realized just how big VE was. I've seen his Avatar and always thought he looked pretty big but man oh man when I saw these close ups I thought I was looking at some kind of experiment or something .

I showed the pics to Mum and she said," Geez. What does he eat ". All I could say was, " A LOT " LOL.

Keep up the good work VE. You're so swole you make non-natural, pill poppin mainstream Bodybuilders look like Jack Skellington

I missed seeing this as I was on a business trip when it was posted . . . I am glad it has been brought back . . . Wow!! Looking great!

Are you sure you got that right? Because according to you're joined date you joined in 2008. The pictures were posted in 2006( Two years before you even joined )

Holy crap. I mean, I was reading your posts about your training routine, so obviously I expected you to be built like a truck but...oh man. Seriously, I need a wallet photo of you for any time someone says you can't build muscle on a vegan diet.

Really an inspiration. And you look much better than many strongman competitors I've seen - they all look big, but you totally look as strong as you lift.

I missed seeing this as I was on a business trip when it was posted . . . I am glad it has been brought back . . . Wow!! Looking great!

Are you sure you got that right? Because according to you're joined date you joined in 2008. The pictures were posted in 2006( Two years before you even joined )

Ok, so my mind is going . . . didn't read the year, just the month. Anyway, Ryan, let's see some new pics!

Man, I'd forgotten that I'd ever posted these here a few years back! I'm planning on some new shots at the end of September or early October - I'm definitely leaner now (lighter by about 25-30 lbs. or so, too) so I think I look better than I did back then. Those were the days when I was ballooning up as fast as possible by eating everything in sight - amazing how fast it can come off with a bit of dieting and taking out 90% of the junk food

Give me about a month to keep working it hard, and I'll update around that time!

The date on the pics should be correct - I'm actually one of the first members of this board (#12 when I checked ) and somehow the join date thing got all screwed up. I think that I've been here since 2005, but it may be 2006.

We all get like that.

The other day my mother was asking me where her Cellphone was( Since I had used it last ) while she was on the dam thing lol.

If I ever ran into a magical Vegan Bodybuilding Wizard who offered me any physique I wanted. I'd direct him to the very first post of this thread

Yo, VE I can't wait to see the new pics. You look huge there. I was just thinking "If only he could lose about 30 pounds he would look twice as big! Glad to hear you dropped a bit of flab as you will really look like the hulk when that definition POPS. I'm so amazed you're a Vegan that I may have 2 green smoothies tomorrow! Way to go.

Damn, I've missed this topic completely!

You are HUGE!!! A monster!!! I wish we had ~ 100 people like you. Then you would arrange a vegan gathering and do some publicity stuff. There would be very little doubt that you can't build muscle while being a vegan.

Your pics are among the most motivating ones I've ever seen!