Current physique pics

Inspired by Sensless, I decided to snap a few pics this evening to show my current physical state in hopes that I'll get some new shots in a few months that will look even better. Right now I'm weighing in around the mid 270s, aiming to keep my weight stable but swap a few lbs. of fat for more muscle. We'll see what happens as I get back to heavy lifting again now that my back is 95% better!

http://www.veganessentials.com/images/Poser.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually just yelled outloud twice. I didn't swear, because I just don't, but oh man, I'm impressed!

You are seriously HUGE! You are the guy I've literally looked up to over the past 5 years. Those photos we have together make me look like a 5 year old child and I've been a champion bodybuilder in the past.

Awesome, awesome, awesome Ryan!!!!

I'd send you a Vegan Bodybuilding Shirt like I said I would a while back, I just don't know if I have one big enough!

We need to get your serious vegan muscle on the main site too so everyone can see.

Keep on rockin man. I'm NOW inspired to train even harder. I'm glad sensless talked you into taking some pics!

Edited by robert

Sorry, I meant to say I am NOW inspired to train even harder. Ooops

Yeah, VeganEssentials has been a HUGE inspiration for me for many years and I met him back in March. I think I'll see him again in a few weeks in Washington D.C. and it will be awesome.

I will then truly be Thin Thin Flat Him next to Huge Huge Awesome Him (VE).

I'm still working on details, I don't know you. I haven't solidified plans for D.C. yet due to some financial stuff that should be taken care of soon.

I'll keep you posted, but VeganEssentials will be there. Ryan is a totally awesome guy.

Me thinks your the biggest vegan I've ever seen...4yrs ago I was the biggest vegan I've ever seen but you've got me beat...I was 320 on and off but I didn't look as defined as you until I dropped down to 280ish and when I did that I don't think I looked close as big because my legs have always been unproportionally larger than my upper body.

Yep, quite a bit bigger then when I saw you in Nov 2004. What have you been doing lifting wise lately? Nothing for chest, right? Heavy overhead pressing about once a week? Then leg stuff/rows/strongman training right?

If you haven't, you should update your WIP at veganbodybuilding.org.

What I like best is in the photo on the right, there is forearm muscle hanging off of forearm muscle. It's just so much muscle there is no place for it to go.

H.U.G.E.

Hey VE, I know it will be hot in D.C. so when I see you 3 weeks maybe you can do a lat spread and cast some shade for a small crowd of people.