Tonya Kay - The Superhero: Creature

robert

I wish I had cable so I could see Tonya in her hot raw vegan lovelyness. Someones gotta tape it so we can see it at the VV

I wish I had cable so I could see Tonya in her hot raw vegan lovelyness. Someones gotta tape it so we can see it at the VV

Hopefully it will be up on tvtorrents.com.

If there is someone that can be incredible hot and cool at the same time it has to be Tonya Kay. She's an inspiration for sure!

Yeah, Tonya Kay totally rules. I just mailed her a package today. She is in L.A. most of the time these days. I've only seen her a few times since our movie but they were fun times.

Maybe I'll ask her to send copies of the shows since I'm sure her friends will have copies or she'll be given copies as an actor.

Woah!

EDIT: I just looked at the gallery on that site. I think her costume is most original, the others look like they are kinda clones of other heros like wonder woman etc. Also, Tonya seems to have put herself into the role with her real-life motives, which I think is really brave and really great, and hopefully will make the character more authentic and real, as it is based in reality.

She has actually been going by the name "Creature" for quite some time on her own website. As far as I know, it was well before her involement with this project. At any rate, yeah, she rules and I'm sure she'll be an awesome superhero.

Great...now Tonya Kay knows I think she's one of the hottest vegans I've ever seen.

Now I'm gonna feel all awkward if I ever meet her in person.

I'm assuming everyone knows that to be the hottest vegan you've obviously gotta be hotter than the hottest non vegan So really its a Goddess amongst Goddesses kind of deal. Hot non-vegans are on a different scale that is far less hot.

• 2 weeks later...

whoa......................where have you been? I have been thinking about you and meant to write a while back. What have you been up to? We haven't seen you on here in....I don't know how long.

Welcome back Renecarol!!!!

I also look forward to watching Tonya. She was great to work with in our documentary Vegan Fitness Built Naturally.

More news.....

Raw Vegan Stars on Sci-Fi's "Who Wants To Be A Superhero" Televison Series

Raw vegan, TONYA KAY, will star on the Sci Fi Channel's first ever reality television

show, Who Wants To Be A Super Hero, where contestants create their own super characters

and then live their heroic lives on-camera 24 hours/day in hopes that Marvel Comics

creator, Stan Lee, will award them the grand prize: immortality in their very own comic

book series!

Basing her Sci-Fi character directly on whom she is everyday, TONYA KAY (aka Creature) is

a real life super hero - television series or not. TONYA KAY is a raw vegan athlete,

building her strong dancer body with a vegetarian for the past 23 years, 12 of which have

been vegan and the past 4 entirely raw. When not taking the spotlight as a professional

actress and dancer who has toured in STOMP and trained aerial stunts in Las Vegas with De

La Guarda, TONYA KAY speaks as an authority in the green movement at health conferences

and national festivals. Annual attendee of Burning Man, the Creature also spins fire and

has pioneered a cutting edge raw workout/instructional dvd, How To Spin Poi With Tonya

Kay http://kayosmarket.com, and will be showcasing her fire spinning talents on Simon

Cowell's America's Got Talent late July on NBC.

What makes TONYA KAY a real-life superhero, however, are the lengths this Michigan farm

town native goes to in her private life to assure a healthy environment for her and her

community: converting her car to run on waste vegetable oil, powering her kitchen

blender with a bicycle, and composting organic food scraps in her Hollywood apartment

with the aide of 2,000 pet worms. "I'm not eating raw food because I want to change the

world. I'm doing it because it's sexy, it's fun and in this life, I'm going all the way!"

See how Michigan's Starlet represents by tuning in to the Sci Fi Channel's Who Wants To

Be A Super Hero beginning July 27th 9/8C, every Thursday for six weeks. For more

information please visit http://tonyakay.com and http://scifi.com/superhero.

I keep seeing promos for this show all the time on Sci-Fi channel now.

Unfortunatley, I've only seen Tonya featured once during the promos (which I'm predicting--hopefully in error--means she was knocked out of the competition pretty early on.) The 'monkey woman"and the guy in the red suit with a "V" on his chest are featured quite a bit, so maybe they make it quite far along.

Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

I have to say, if I didn't "know' Tonya a bit through the VB&F DVD, I would not have a very positive impression of her. She came off as a man-hungry party girl, just interested in getting into somebody's tights. Kind of reminded me of Adrianne Curry on "The Surreal Life" (and that's not a good thing!)

There was a viewer poll where people could text message in to vote on who they thought would be eliminated. Of the 11 contestants, she got the third highest number of votes for elimination. She missed being booted out twice (once in the beginning, when Stan Lee eliminated a contestant even before the contest began, based on video his 'spy' took, and at the end, based on her not stopping to help a lost child (but over 1/2 of them didn't stop, so 3 others got in the bottom 3).

I was hoping they would show some of the selection process, the way American Idol does (but not for so long! just the first episode), and have each 'super hero' wannabe present their character.

I like Monkey Woman the best, so far!

I liked the wonder woman look alike the best. I can't believe how many people ran past that little girl. It was so obviously a plant! I liked how the man in the red suit handled the girl. In true 'superhero fashion' though I have to say it would've been a little scary if she hadn't been so obviously a plant. Anyway I loved the show. I don't think Tonya Kay was presented in a favorable light either.

Edited to add: Wonderwoman look alike is Lemuria. And the man in red suit is Major Victory. These are my current favourites to win.