Vegan Vacation Itinerary

robert

Oh yeah, there will be. People all over town are talking about the Vegan Vacation, so I think we'll have a pretty good turnout. Not many single women from "the forum" but in general, there should be lots of single men and women and a pretty good variety of people.

That is what we hope. I guess we'll just wait and see what the turnout is.

Veganpotter is down in the basement working on his bike...so I better leave him alone for a while.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

single women are of little use when you have a nice bike As for grub Roberts already been given one of my Filipino sickness concoctions and next I'll be making real food for people to try

It was very good! I'll eat more today. I came down with a cold, most likely stress-related due to organizing this event. VP is helping me get back on track.

Hopefully nobody else catches it! We'll all be cool.

VP is out on a bike ride now. I woke up and he's not here. So either he just split because I was snoring too much or he's tired of Portland after visiting 5 vegan-only places yesterday or he's on his bike somewhere.

He's back! Now he's doing sit-ups on the floor and talking about central mid-section abs and obliques.

...umm, yeah, I snore a bit, but not too bad No worries, you'll be cool. Unless, you find out I had to sleep outside because Daywalker, Crystal and others kicked me out of the house here in Portland!

We'll see, they get in tonight!

I didn't hear Robert snore and I don't sleep well but maybe I just wasn't paying much attention. As for the ladies I didn't see any on their bikes so thats what I'm on the hunt for

I didn't hear Robert snore and I don't sleep well but maybe I just wasn't paying much attention. As for the ladies I didn't see any on their bikes so thats what I'm on the hunt for

I think I went out at a bad time...I saw women in bicycles but they weren't bikes(with the skinny tires...I guess its my form of racism). I'm very picky and not any bike will do...preferably I'd meet someone with nicer parts than me so I could swap em out.

Hmm, wish we had stuff like this in the UK

Im gonna have to plan my next years vacation to coincide with this - what a great vacation it looks like

Im sooooooooooooo envious of you all

have fun

Hi Tigress,

the Vegan Fitness Week takes place in Europe. Last year in the UK, this year in Sweden.

Check it out:

http://www.veganfitness.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25&sid=a6861e84c107931fd18fd387d8a7f3e2

Other than the vegan vacation I see no reason to come here to the states...the being surrounded by vegans is the great thing about our vacation but once thats gone and I'm home I'd much rather be in Europe or Asia...although my mind will change about then when I will likely be moving to Portland next year

Least you get more sunshine over there than us, and you even have the no helmet law in some states ...

We have to wear helmets whatever

I know a swiss commercial for bicycle helmets which says: It can ruin your haircut if you not wear a helmet!

http://www.suva.ch/kleinbild_frisur.jpg

Least you get more sunshine over there than us, and you even have the no helmet law in some states ...

We have to wear helmets whatever

Aah, British people and the sun....

Brits have lost all their pigments simply because they don't need them. The sun haven't payed the islands a visit since 1434!

This is a group of British people at a pub in central London:

http://www.tranzoa.com/onlyme/pictures/white.gif

Since the Britons are a curious bunch they do have a wish to see the sun at least once in their lifetime and to accomplish this they go to Spain to find a pub and watch the Liverpool games there instead of in London. This is a Londoner after two weeks of Liverpool watching at Mallorca:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0e/Tomato2.jpg/250px-Tomato2.jpg

It's just scary

Brits have lost all their pigments simply because they don't need them. The sun haven't payed the islands a visit since 1434!

This is a group of British people at a pub in central London:

Since the Britons are a curious bunch they do have a wish to see the sun at least once in their lifetime and to accomplish this they go to Spain to find a pub and watch the Liverpool games there instead of in London. This is a Londoner after two weeks of Liverpool watching at Mallorca:

It's just scary

Nothing like a bit of stereotyping hey Offence.

It can get very hot in the UK, especially in London and the South-East. I've lost count of the number of days I've sunbathed this year.

What's the sun like in Sweden this time of year? I'm off there next week. I'm told it can get hot - I hope so.

I reccomend all vegans wear helmets. Our heads are far too precious. I'm also working on getting our government to pass a bill saying only vegans are allowed to wear bike helmets...this will make it much easier to pick out who to tag with your bumber if your out and about driving in the city

Its ok for all you baldies, you don't get helmet hair !!

I don't even know if we have a law regarding helmets here. If we do it's completely ignored.

We do have a motorcycle helmet law. A few weeks back we had yet another motorcycle verses vehicle accident. He was still wearing his helmet on his head, albeit not attached to his body anymore.