EXTREME Sports

This is a thread dedicated to anything to do with extreme sports. Be it Freestyle BMX, Skateboarding, Sky Diving, Extreme Channel Surfing (OH YEA!!).

Anyways me personally I ride BMX. I just started riding again and i have allready fallen in love with it all over again. I used to ride when i was younger but started doing other things IE Skateboarding. But now after 5 years im back into it. And Im picking it all back up really quick. Its awesome.

Anybody else out there??

When I had balls(lost them when I was 15) I used to aggressive skate...I'm still a fun I just don't have the guts for it anymore.

Yeah baby, BMX!!!!! I used to skate (inline) from about 11 to 15, but then I got into BMX which I still love! However my BMX is broken right now and I don't have enough money to get it fixed.. sob sob

I didnt get to ride to day and im kinda bummed about it. I broke something in my free wheel, so now i cant pedal forwards. So i have to fix that. But that shouldnt be a hard fix.

At first i was going to buy the FBM Autopilot frame but i was looking at the Fit complete bikes and they are about the same price. So now im going to buy the Fit, so i can have a brand new bike. And later on down the road I am going to buy a new frame.

When I had balls(lost them when I was 15) I used to aggressive skate...I'm still a fun I just don't have the guts for it anymore.

I think i finally got my balls. When i was biking when i was 16 i was so afraid to do stuff. Now i just go for it. I guess im just at that invincible stage in life.

Well I have dropped quite a few pots on my feet but nothings worse that when I was looking in a kiln and got some of my eyelashes singed off...but those are accidental and don't require cahones. Plus whenever that happens I cry for days and threaten to quit doing ceramics.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
It's super FUN!!! You'll see

The adrenalin rush in the first jumps is a DRUG. As you go further, you obtain a sense of freedom while flying in the air.... My thoughts are how to gather more money to make more jumps! Unbelievably AWESOME!

Well I can only imgaine. I bet its a blasty blast!