Hello from London - UK

kunal

Hi All,

Could not believe my eyes when I found this site, so good to know I'm not the only one in the vegan world.

I have been vegan since I guess you could say birth (part religion, part love for animals) and have only really been training on and off for a year, started making some really good gains and then fell ill and lack of motivation, being lazy etc started taking over.

I am now again in the mental mode and more focussed then ever to get back to training and lifting some weights, hoping to get my BF% down first though so wish me luck.

Other then training, I love watching / playing football (soccer) and going out with friends.

Would also like to wish everyone goodluck with any goals they have.

Welcome to the group!

I'm glad you found this site. About 5 years ago I thought I was the only vegan bodybuilder around. Then I heard about Robbie Hazeley and now there are tons of us. And vegan athletes from all sports from all over the world.

It is really great to see even greater to connect with other vegan athletes.

Iv'e been to London a few times, mostly just for traveling through, but stayed in Watford for about 3 1/2 weeks when I was doing some work training in Stanmore.

Have a great time here and welcome aboard!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the replies, apologies this ones quite late but its so great to have and be part of such a community, glad to hear that everyone who have managed to visit London enjoyed their stay, really is a great vibrant city!

I'm quite fortunate that I live in the South East so not slap bang in the middle of the madness!

Yep your right Flanders77 I'm Hindu so that played a big part on me being veggie!!

I'm hope everyone who's taken the summer challenge is training is going well, as I missed the deadline for entry I've got my own little chalenge to keep me busy! Dont like the morning cardio though!

Kunal

hi dude, it's a good feeling to get back into training More peeps from the UK. I'm not patriotic in the least, but makes it easier for people to meet up if they're in the same country, and there hasn't been that many from UK so far. i think there's a couple other people from Laaaaaaaaandan, a few from skawtlent , and a few from less important places

Richard,

Just checked out the Chrysander site, very nice was very impressed particularly with the 'Men Behaving Badly' and the A-Team theme tunes on the guitar!! Looked like a sweet guitar aswell!!

Yeah your defo right about meeting up with peeps from the same country!

Where abouts you representin then??

Richard,

Just checked out the Chrysander site, very nice was very impressed particularly with the 'Men Behaving Badly' and the A-Team theme tunes on the guitar!! Looked like a sweet guitar aswell!!

Yeah your defo right about meeting up with peeps from the same country!

Where abouts you representin then??

Thanks for checking the site dude, that's cool. Ahrr yeah I enjoyed learning those two pieces of music, entertainmentizing I am based in Norfolk on the coast near Yarmouth.