What Music gets you pumped up for training?

This is one of my playlists on my ipod for Running! If you are a 19 year old girl you LOVE it.

All-American Rejects- Move Along

Ashlee Simpson- Ragdoll

Bob Sinclare- Rock this Party

Britney Spears- Everybody and Do Something (because when she was hot she was amazing)

Cascada- What Hurts the Most and Bad Boy

Danity Kane- Strip Tease and Lights Out

Groove Coverage- Poison

Hilary Duff- With Love

Ice Cube- You Can Do It

Janet Jackson- Feedback

Madonna- 4 Minutes and Give it to Me

N Trance- Stayin' Alive Remix

Prima J- Rockstar

Pussycat Dolls- When I Grow Up

Rihanna- Disturbia and Winning Women

When I run I like to pretend I'm at a dance club instead.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have hearts new record is acctually nice to work out to. but i often feel like kicking the shit of someone when i hear it.

really? when i heard the two new songs i thought it's actually so boring that i want to fall asleep..

have hearts new record is acctually nice to work out to. but i often feel like kicking the shit of someone when i hear it.

really? when i heard the two new songs i thought it's actually so boring that i want to fall asleep..

it's hard to listen to if you expected a the things we carry pt 2 because it's like a whole new band and i like it.

i still like the 7" best

I am gonna be boring & say I actually cant workout with weights listening to music.It gets in the way of controlling the breathing.For cardio music is good!

I like Daft Punk - Discovery, one of the best albums ever made!

As far as rock goes you cant beat a bit of Guns'n'Roses & Nirvana although maybe not to work out to!

it's hard to listen to if you expected a the things we carry pt 2 because it's like a whole new band and i like it.

i still like the 7" best

i just didn't expect such a copy of the latest verse stuff (which i don't like at all).

really? are they kinda famous in the us? over here people are more seeing them as a joke i think.

you should be lucky since you don't understand the lyrics.

I know the lyrics are pretty crappy. I understand some of them and those that are in English suck. I love corny and crappy movies and sometimes that extends to the lyrics of music. "Hello My Name Is Cancer" is hilarious. Also, bands that try to be really hardcore like Die Sektor and their song "Deathkill" I find hilarious.

And no, they are not famous here. Most of the music I listen to is European. I am not a fan of most American music.

really? are they kinda famous in the us? over here people are more seeing them as a joke i think.

It's the same thing as Asians loving Britney Spears. They don't know what she's saying, but it sounds good to them!

I tend to pay more attention to Rammstein's lyrics than Oomphs, haha.

It's the same thing as Asians loving Britney Spears. They don't know what she's saying, but it sounds good to them!

I tend to pay more attention to Rammstein's lyrics than Oomphs, haha.

Rammstein's lyrics are actually some of the best I have ever come across. They are so good at word play and such. I love it.