What Music gets you pumped up for training?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that Roberts joking about that...

You know me too well sir, sorry you had to sit in the car and listen to me sing with Nick Lachey.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/ship/ship12.jpg

I think this says it all

In addition to the boy bands, I also like Linkin Park, 3rd Strike, some Metallica, some Nirvana, and Kid Rock.

I know...I need to find more vegan-friendly musicians to like...which I'm doing.

Chrysander and Cheryl Hill Rock!

I'm not sure that Roberts joking about that...

I hope he is!!

I live hard stuff for working out.. like heavy industrial rap.. lol if that exists... Eminem did one and manson did one i liked to. sometimes i just listen to minestry of sound... but when it comes to workouts and me, music makes all the differance.

Makes me want to puke! Not much of a fan of Eye of the Tiger . Its up there with music from Chariots of Fire. Something I heard and inspired me when I was small and just roll my eyes at now .

Gym music for me is Slipknot 99% of the time. Geeze, I need to find some vegan-friendly (and woman-friendly for that matter) music, but not much out there is angrier, louder, or faster than these guys.

Gym music for me is Slipknot 99% of the time. Geeze, I need to find some vegan-friendly (and woman-friendly for that matter) music, but not much out there is angrier, louder, or faster than these guys.

Slayer. Not more vegan or woman friendly, but angrier louder and faster .

Myself I usually dont listen to music while I workout, sometimes I listen to something before going to the gym. In principle I think any good music gets me in the mood for training.

All Out War, Judge and things like that usually get me pretty pumped. But it all depends upon on my mood.

I could listen to All Out War and instead of wanting to work out I want to go out looking to fight somebody (haha).

Alot of Hip Hop works for me also. Old Common, Wu-Tang, Young Jeezy, EPMD and so on.

Carcass is a vegan metal band. they're pretty um... extreme. They rule though

Cattle Decapitation is a good and vegeterian, but they are almost grindcore.

The band Rampage gets me pretty pumped to work out. All their songs are about lifting weights