Vegans Taste Better ??

Bloom

Anyone notice if wild animals act differently you toward you (hypothesis: from your smell they know you are not hunting them to eat.) Last time I went hiking, I was almost stepping on animals because they would just walk way (not run.) I used to hike around woods all the time and never recall wild animals being so uninterested in me before (they usually ran before I even saw them, only seeing a glimpse as they did so.)

Anyone notice if wild animals act differently you toward you (hypothesis: from your smell they know you are not hunting them to eat.) Last time I went hiking, I was almost stepping on animals because they would just walk way (not run.) I used to hike around woods all the time and never recall wild animals being so uninterested in me before (they usually ran before I even saw them, only seeing a glimpse as they did so.)

The bunnies usually let me get 8-10 feet away on my hike before they run away.

When I walk with some friends and their dog, we never see bunnies.

Now that I think about it, last fall I didn't see many bunnies on my hikes.

I ate meat for every meal last fall.

Supposedly, if one is an omnivore/meat-eater, they can pee around a garden to help keep wild animals out (the animals smell the urine of a predator). Doesn't work for us vegans.

• 5 weeks later...

The bunnies usually let me get 8-10 feet away on my hike before they run away.

When I walk with some friends and their dog, we never see bunnies.

Now that I think about it, last fall I didn't see many bunnies on my hikes.

I ate meat for every meal last fall.

Poor bunnies were afraid you were going to eat them

Supposedly, if one is an omnivore/meat-eater, they can pee around a garden to help keep wild animals out (the animals smell the urine of a predator). Doesn't work for us vegans.

My neighbor would get zoo poo from the circus to keep the animals out. circus >