New Vegan from Seattle

Josh2000

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself since this is the first time I've visited a vegan and bodybuilding site all in one. I am a new vegan and loving it so far. Seems like there is ton of support out there. I decided to make the transformation after discovering the Vega meal replacement powder. Great stuff.

I am an accounting student, returned Iraq war veteran, and new business owner. I love getting outdoors and love the weather we've been having so far this summer. In the winter I could spend all my time snowboarding. On rainy cold days I like to stay inside and work out or play some Texas Hold'em poker.

Josh

Welcome Josh!

It looks like we have a lot in common. Great to have you here on the forum. I'm also a fan of Vega, poker, and vegan bodybuilding. I'm not much of a snowboarder, but I've tried it

You should come down to Portland for the Vegan Vacation! It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive and there will be a bunch of us here.

Some info is here:

viewforum.php?f=27

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome Josh!

It looks like we have a lot in common. Great to have you here on the forum. I'm also a fan of Vega, poker, and vegan bodybuilding. I'm not much of a snowboarder, but I've tried it

You should come down to Portland for the Vegan Vacation! It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive and there will be a bunch of us here.

Some info is here:

viewforum.php?f=27

All the best and welcome aboard!

Thanks Robert. Sounds like a blast. I check out my schedule and fit in a couple of the Vegan Vacation days.