911 Cover-Up

veganmonk

I don't have time to watch the video but I agree there was an attempted cover-up of the US assasination of the democratically elected President of Chile, Salvador Allende, on 9/11/73 that resulted in the torture and murder of probably at least 10,000 leftists by the military dictator Augusto Pinochet. But Henry Kissinger finally admitted it all himself although denying he ordered that Allende actually be murdered.

Oh you were probably talking about 9/11/2001. Sorry. Well the US 9/11 was a much smaller catastrophe of course, (except in what they've used it to justify) so it didn't come to mind at first.

• 3 weeks later...

I find conspiracy theories too biased to be very believable. However, there are some troublesome inconsistencies revealed in that last vid regarding how/when W first found out about the attack. The only explanation, barring any conspiracy, is that W does not, in fact, remember exactly where he was when he found out about the WTC. How is that possible? I remember every detail of the morning and it was almost 5 years ago. W forgot after 3 months?

Here's the site for the crew who did that video:

http://www.loosechange911.com

There are some very compelling arguments in the film. However, there are some arguments made that aren't so strong, and I feel they should have been left out. But if you watch the entire 1 hour and 20 minutes, it certainly is nothing short of interesting and certainly raised a number of questions in my mind, and I, frankly, am typically a skeptic on conspiracy theories...

I noticed that, too. The link *is* correct. It took forever when I just tried to load it and I only got a couple of graphics coming up from the site, but they were the correct graphics. But no text loaded and the site just "stalled". Weird. Wonder what's happening. Since they have a very large DVD/MPEG2 version for download, maybe they used their bandwidth up. Or maybe, someone doesn't want the info getting out and are plugging them up....hehe

If you do a google search for "loose change", you'll see that the link is correct.