Bodypainting worldchampionship Austria

K-oz

Wow!

Wow!

Wow!

That looks awesome! Well done! The photo of the two of you on stage is Amazing!

The other ones are cool too! Maybe we should do something like that at the Vegan Vacation Who's in?

Nice work and thanks for sharing K-oz. You both look great and incredibly fit!

oh my god - that looks like so much fun! what is the story behind it? do you compete? for how long have you been involved in bodypainting...this really thrills me! Why can't you live closer!!!?? I'd love to add some eclectic, compassionate, intelligent friends to my daily life!

Bzzt! Shaved head is serious. I have shaved my head a few times, it is liberating, feels lighter, no worries about the wind or greasy hair and shit like that, and it feels nice to rub the top of your head, fuzzy like a carpet or something.

But why did she paint that headbutting frenchman on your beautiful back?

I suppose that she didn't think of that, since she told us, she is not into soccer. But you have given themes at that festival and the theme of the second day was "transport - move it". She liked the picture of the two kickers, because she wanted to aproach the theme by emotions. Emotions transport and move a lot and actually she was the only one to interpret the subject this way.

By the way, the subject of the first day was "art history". The Picasso on Daywalker stands for the art and the chameleon on my body stands for the changing of time. The tongue of the chameleon is the connection of both.

Thanks everyone.

It was a lot of fun. I shaved my head just the night before, incredible feeling.. so free and perfect for the summer!

Here is another pic without the paint:

Beautiful pics and... if I may say so... you look MUCH better without hair!

I don't think I'd say much "better" without hair but, I do agree that she looks absolutely stunning! Gorgeous pictures k-oz. You are so fabulous and artistic and confident and compassionate and alternative...i'd love more friends like you!

thank you so much for sharing!

Beautiful pics and... if I may say so... you look MUCH better without hair!

I don't think I'd say much "better" without hair but, I do agree that she looks absolutely stunning! Gorgeous pictures k-oz. You are so fabulous and artistic and confident and compassionate and alternative...i'd love more friends like you!

thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you!

That means a lot to me, since I had to listen to a lot people lately, who couldn't understand why in the world a GIRL (oh what a shame ) would cut off all of her hair and that I don't look good with it and that I don't look apropriate and what not.

That means a lot to me, since I had to listen to a lot people lately, who couldn't understand why in the world a GIRL (oh what a shame ) would cut off all of her hair and that I don't look good with it and that I don't look apropriate and what not.

BLAH BLAH! Yeah I think you look fine without it, don't listen to them, not that it matters what people look like anyway.