Bodypainting worldchampionship Austria

K-oz

That means a lot to me, since I had to listen to a lot people lately, who couldn't understand why in the world a GIRL (oh what a shame ) would cut off all of her hair and that I don't look good with it and that I don't look apropriate and what not. [/color]

Are you sure you didn't shave your head just so you could look like a beautiful female version of that "head-butting Frenchman"?

The paint is so cool. On your back it's hard to tell if the shadows look like muscles, or if your muscles look like shadows. I suspect it's both - that the artist used paint to highlight the musculature of your back. Very cool.

I think hair on women is worthless...I've never seen a woman with really short hair that looked better with long hair. Women always look better with short hair...men are a different story

Well I think women with hair are hot too...they just look better if its shorter. I wouldn't deny Natalie Portman a date with hair(so I think)

What fantastic pics ...

You both look amazing and everyone is right you look majorily cute with the shaved head ...

I always though Demi Moore looked her prettiest in GI Jane with a crew cut...

great pics though and fantastic fake eyelashes

LOL ty,

its only one handed to keep my top from flying up around my neck

Yes, I can see you holding your top, but still - I believe I would fall over, top up or not. And the straddle! I am trying to become more flexible, when I get to where you are, I'll be very happy