Where's Topher?

loveliberate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Topher!

I am sure with all the support you give her she will be ok soon.

140? Maybe this one from a close friend of mine will help you: Nicht vergessen zu essen! (don`t forget to eat) In german it actually rhymes...)

Good to hear that you plan start working out again soon!

Take care!

Hey Topher!

I am sure with all the support you give her she will be ok soon.

140? Maybe this one from a close friend of mine will help you: Nicht vergessen zu essen! (don`t forget to eat) In german it actually rhymes...)

Good to hear that you plan start working out again soon!

Take care!

thanks flanders.

I'll start eating again once I have a job and the money to afford to eat

which should be relatively soon

Thanks for the update Topher. It's good to hear from you. Best wishes for you and your girlfriend. It's exciting to hear that ya'll are moving here to Portland - what inspired ya'll to do so? I guess ya'll decided against Norway &/or traveling the world as volunteers for now?

Thanks for the update Topher. It's good to hear from you. Best wishes for you and your girlfriend. It's exciting to hear that ya'll are moving here to Portland - what inspired ya'll to do so? I guess ya'll decided against Norway &/or traveling the world as volunteers for now?

Norway sucks, for heavens sake, don't go there

The Swede doesn't like Norway because of hockey...thats the only reason why scandanavians would ever argue over anything...otherwise they would be too focused on staying warm

Why dont ya like Norway?

Oh, I'm just goofin' around, sorta'.

I had a friend who worked in Oslo for a few years, he worked in a neighborhood with alot of junkies (drugs are quite common in Oslo), he lived in an apartment that was like 5 square meters and after only a few months he wanted to punch every Norweigan he could spot (there is quite the difference between Norweigan and Swedish culture).

An other time I was in Oslo to play a pre-season game against the Oslo Trolls. It was in april and it was like 260 degrees Kelvin (yes, I'm sticking to Kelvin) and it was like a storm. Warmup was kinda' pointless since nothing could warm you up. Add to that that the turf wasn't glued to the ground so the receivers were told by the officiating team to stand offside so that pieces of the turf wouldn't blow up in their faces.

Also, Norway has alot of oil but they never use the money. I'm suspecting a plot to take over the world, I can't think of a better reason not to use easy earned money.

Norweigans always seems to be happy. It scares me to death.

What I'm saying is if you go to Norway you should be on your watch. If you'ree in the US there's a chance that someone will get pissed off and wants to punch you iin the face. This is normal human behaviour that humans are trained to handle. In Norway someone can turn up from nowhere, say hi, just stand there with an ear to ear smile. It's not normal and I don't know how to handle that.

The Swede doesn't like Norway because of hockey...thats the only reason why scandanavians would ever argue over anything...otherwise they would be too focused on staying warm

Norway sucks at hockey. They're almost as bad as the US. The bastards always beats us at cross-country skiing though, which is annoying to say the least. We usually brush it off and blame it on steroids though.

Steroids has made losing in sports so much easier for bad losers.

Why dont ya like Norway?

Oh, I'm just goofin' around, sorta'.

I had a friend who worked in Oslo for a few years, he worked in a neighborhood with alot of junkies (drugs are quite common in Oslo), he lived in an apartment that was like 5 square meters and after only a few months he wanted to punch every Norweigan he could spot (there is quite the difference between Norweigan and Swedish culture).

An other time I was in Oslo to play a pre-season game against the Oslo Trolls. It was in april and it was like 260 degrees Kelvin (yes, I'm sticking to Kelvin) and it was like a storm. Warmup was kinda' pointless since nothing could warm you up. Add to that that the turf wasn't glued to the ground so the receivers were told by the officiating team to stand offside so that pieces of the turf wouldn't blow up in their faces.

Also, Norway has alot of oil but they never use the money. I'm suspecting a plot to take over the world, I can't think of a better reason not to use easy earned money.

Norweigans always seems to be happy. It scares me to death.

What I'm saying is if you go to Norway you should be on your watch. If you'ree in the US there's a chance that someone will get pissed off and wants to punch you iin the face. This is normal human behaviour that humans are trained to handle. In Norway someone can turn up from nowhere, say hi, just stand there with an ear to ear smile. It's not normal and I don't know how to handle that.

you are too funny

Norway sucks at hockey. They're almost as bad as the US. The bastards always beats us at cross-country skiing though, which is annoying to say the least. We usually brush it off and blame it on steroids though.

Steroids has made losing in sports so much easier for bad losers.

your killing me

PDX has always been my fav city. I wanted to move there when I drove across the country. But I ended up living in Corvallis.

Then I moved to Flagstaff, met my gf and fell in love, and now I want to finally move to Portland and she wants to also.

My gf and I cant move out of the country for a few years, due to a critical surgery my gf just had (it will take her about 3 years to heal). But we'd still would like to move to Norway in a few years if we can.

My main reasons for portland (in no specific order):

-snowboarding

-vegan friendly

-cycle friendly

-pedestrian friendly

-public transportation

-food

-cleanliness

-nature/landscape surrounding areas

-no sales tax

-recycling

-the people/friends (robert, other veganbodybuilders, snowboarders, etc.)

-I love it

hopefully snowboarding can take us around the world, and along the way help others.

Hey Topher, long time no see. I'm glad your gf is recovering nicely. Three years to heal! That is insane, she's lucky to have a great guy like you as her best friend.

Maybe we'll make it out to Portland next summer. We're working hard to buy ourselves out of this corporate hell at least for the summer, if not forever.

And 140 pounds, come on now, you're really going to be the "little guy". I'm up to about 240, but ah, um, haven't lifted at all this year. I'm collecting it all around the middle trying to fit in to Pittsburgh a little better. Ask me some time what is a "yinzer".