OMG Guy Sh$@s himself @ BJJ Competition unbelievable

:shock: do you mean literally shits himself? because if you do, i'm not sure i want to see it. is this really gross? or just kinda funny? give me fair warning.

he starts the match already, it appears, having done it in the form of a round brown spot, right where is would have expressed.

xDVx if you were in a bout and experienced some fecal incontinence you'd want everyone to spread the video all over youtube right?

I'm guess I'm missing the interest in one guy's medical problems. But I don't understand the MA/F forum much anyway

xDVx if you were in a bout and experienced some fecal incontinence you'd want everyone to spread the video all over youtube right?

I'm guess I'm missing the interest in one guy's medical problems. But I don't understand the MA/F forum much anyway

The guy probably just didnt want to say uhhh hold on I gotta go take a sh%$.

He might of had to forfeit the match if he couldnt fight right then so he just went for it and didnt care.

aw that wasn't so bad. for a second there i thought it was be some crazy sick g.g. allin type stuff. that looks like he just had diarrhea. maybe he just thought he could hold it until the end of the match. but you know how diarrhea is. it comes on suddenly and there is no stopping it. when you gotta go, you gotta go.

gg allin lol. there's a thread.

I dunno - I think maybe the guy just had a little leakage or maybe he was letting go of a little gas and it came out a bit more 'robust' than he expected. I gotta think that he would have stopped had he known it happened and it looked like that.

• 2 months later...