Hanging Back Contest

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyone who can do it over 4 minutes. A very light martial arts guy from my old workplace hung for over 3 1/2 minutes. I'd love to see a video or testimonial of a really long hang. In the movies it seems so easy, and most people think they can hang for minutes, but really, "most" people can't last over 1 minute, and very few can make it past 2 minutes.

it burns like crazy and is extremely hard with lactic acid buildup and the mind going crazy.

I used to have to hang and do climbing exercises for international gymnastics when I was little. I used to be able to hold a static handstand for over 15 minutes too. I took second in this state, I would have been first but I thought the other kid fell, so I stood up, and then realized my misake. lol.

Im gonna get back into bodyweight exercises alot. gonna work on pullups a lot again. when i can hang for a long time, i will film it, okay?

btw my handstand is on film somewhere in the attic and my old gymnastics video.

Sweet, let's see some more records fall!!!

I can update the top 5 or top 10 list sometime. I think I'm currently 3rd all-time of the members of the community here (behind Crystal and potter). The Mighty Daywalker is 4th

Let's see it. Bring it!