Ultimate Fighter 4

im not all that interested in the next tight up (lutter and someone.) isnt lutter the one who is serra's student.) I fotget the other guys name, wow that is bad

I do like the fact that chuck is going to work with one of the fighters. I look forward to that .

but the fight itself, is not all that great to me. I dont know if having a bunch of veterans on was such a good idea, maybe it would have been better if they had been injured in the past, instead of just not having done well. I mean most of them are getting a second chance because they lost and left and are not coming back . right

what might be nice is to have a group of vets and a group of newbies competing next time.

I wonder what the neilsons are for this TUF in comparison to the other ones.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just heard that Michael "The Count" Bisping is scheduled to fight at the Ultimat Fighter Finale, scheduled for 11/11/06. he will face Eric Schaeffer, who we last saw submit Rob Mcdonald. this, plus the finalist of TUF to see who gets the shot at the title. should be a good night.

I feel bad for whoever is @ 185 for the title now, The spider is one bad man!

i completely agree

I cant think of anyone, except perhaps a prepared franklin, in the UFC who could challenge silva

Yeah I would like see a prepared franklin, or atleast a not surprised franklin

any predictions on tonight?

Hopefully a better fight then the last one.

I would like to see Cote win , but I think that he might be a little outmatched on the ground

I noticed in the previews that GSP said that Cote would not win if he fought Dewees the same way he fought the other guy.

I hope that he can adjust.

also I hope that Dewees does not bleed all over Cote the Dewees bled all over the last guy.

well I fell asleep during that match. literally.

truthfully , I watch these middleweights and I feel like they are going to a buzz saw in the form of Silva.

I noticed that they omitted franklins name when discussing the road fro the champs of each division,

they said the welterweights will go on the fight the winner of GSP and Hughes,and then said nothing about what the winner would do in the middleweights. I would guess that they edited that out. I will watch the recaap on satruday, and try not to fall asleep . but I am pretty sure that dana did not mention the middleweigts

TUF 4 Finale tonight!!

Predictions???

well it just finished.

great fight for Cote and Lutter

great finish by lutter.

the matt serra vs chris lytle was a disappointment as far as the decision, I dont like decisions, I like finishes. But I like them both so. ......

great interview between Hughes and GSP

in my opinion, the undercard fights were better than the main events. Din Thomas vs. Rich Clementi was a great fight. Din looking better as he picked Rich apart. judging from his performance and post fight interview, he has obviously gotten more confident. and Thales Liettes vs. Martin Kampmann was 3 rounds of solid action. i don't know what was keeping Liettes going in that last round, just pure heart.

but i think hands down the best fight of the night was Pete "Drago" Sell vs. Scott Smith. what a crazy fight all thru the 2 rounds. 2 great friends, each trying to finish the other off, but giving each other high fives and hugging inbetween rounds. this is the type of respect i'm talking about. and the ending of the fight was unbelievable! one of the most amazing finishes i have ever seen.

so Serra and Lutter will get their title shots. i think i heard them say that Lutter will fight Anderson Silva in Feb. we don't even know who Serra wil be fighting, let alone when. can't wait till next week to find out.

in my opinion, the undercard fights were better than the main events. Din Thomas vs. Rich Clementi was a great fight. Din looking better as he picked Rich apart. judging from his performance and post fight interview, he has obviously gotten more confident. and Thales Liettes vs. Martin Kampmann was 3 rounds of solid action. i don't know what was keeping Liettes going in that last round, just pure heart.

but i think hands down the best fight of the night was Pete "Drago" Sell vs. Scott Smith. what a crazy fight all thru the 2 rounds. 2 great friends, each trying to finish the other off, but giving each other high fives and hugging inbetween rounds. this is the type of respect i'm talking about. and the ending of the fight was unbelievable! one of the most amazing finishes i have ever seen.

so Serra and Lutter will get their title shots. i think i heard them say that Lutter will fight Anderson Silva in Feb. we don't even know who Serra wil be fighting, let alone when. can't wait till next week to find out.

I think that anderson silva showed alot of respect by removing his hat, when he entered the ring to shake Lutters hand.

I liked that serra kept complimenting GSP as a person, and saying that Hughes was a great fighter.

I liked that I unerstood why GSP went into that ring, after what Hughes as pulling at the TUF4

GSP apologized to Hughes, but Hughes has admitted that he is putting on a persona (I have rtead him saying that he cant understand why some fans dont like him, then proceded to run down a laundry list of things that he does, like stay humble and sign autographs and shakes everyones hands and tries to give great intervies), GSP is the real thing. the same guy night and day.

The fight between Sell and smith reminded me of the Griffin vs bonnar fight.

yeah Ron I think I heard them say February also.

I hope that works out for Lutter, but Silva has a lot of tools

i think Lutter with his Jui-Jitsu has a better chance against Silva than Cote and his standup. maybe they'll have Serra fight for the title the same night.

i couldn't find the entire Pete Sell vs. Scott Smith fight on the net, at least not yet. but i did find a clip of the end and post fight interview. it doesn't really do it justice, because you don't see all the action leading up to the end. keep in mind this highlight is after almost 2 rounds of these 2 going back and forth connecting punches and kicks. it was pretty even, each was getting the better of the other at times. immediately after the Big John called the fight, Scott Smith just doubles over in pain and lies down. couldn't get up for 2 minutes. i'll just let you hear him explain it in the interview.

so for those who did not see it, here is the clip. i think it is a great display of heart and never giving up, digging deep for that ONE LAST PUNCH! it is also great display of good sportmanship and respect between fighters.

Thanks for the clip. That was pretty insane. Having not seen the entire fight, one could think that he was playing possum and tricked Drago badly. But I guess not given how beat up they both look. 2 great punches.

On that body shot - something seems to stick out or something right after Drago's punch. From the slo-mo front view (1:48 of video) - watch the spot right after it lands. Weird - wonder if it was a rib or a muscle?