Burger King's idiotic new ad campaign.

Attila

ya i've spilt my beans on these st00pids ads already..... including that st00pid Subway one....... i emailed Subway about that 1 actually and i got some bullshit email responce "The SUBWAYR Advertising Department works with a Board of Trustees, as well as a national advertising agency and several local advertising agencies, to develop national advertising that tells customers about our great products. In addition, all of our ads are tested with numerous consumers before they are aired to ensure that the overall reactions to the commercials are positive. Our ads are meant to be fun and humorous and it was never our intention to offend." ..... fuckers

I've seen that one before. I just rolled my eyes and moved on. It's lame, as is their food.

Real men eat tofu!

You know, speaking of this whole "real men eat meat" thing, I am really looking forward to this morning. My husband is a carnivore. He thinks fries and chips are adequate servigs of veggies and won't touch anything green. But we're going this morning for a cholesterol screening for our new life insurance policy. I can't wait to see how ours turn out. And maybe if his is high, I can convince him to eat something besides burgers and fries and pizza sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

I grew an 8 inch long fully erect penis simply from WATCHING that BK advert - I can only imagine the amazing manly prowess and allure I might have been the benefactor of , if i weren't such a weak-kneed sissy quiche-eating chick-food consuming vegan.

Ah, i could weep to think of how much I have missed out on.....

I grew an 8 inch long fully erect penis simply from WATCHING that BK advert - I can only imagine the amazing manly prowess and allure I might have been the benefactor of , if i weren't such a weak-kneed sissy quiche-eating chick-food consuming vegan

I don't need one of those.....Now I'm scared to turn on my tv in case I accidently witness one of these manlieness enducing ads!

Now I'm scared to turn on my tv in case I accidently witness one of these manlieness enducing ads!

Resistance is futile !

I don't have a TV, but the link in the first post lured me in all the same.

I've deliberately been avoiding the tempting lures of all of those no doubt sincere-mails which kindly and well-meaning souls send me, promising me that i will grow an 8-inch long penis within a week just by taking CrapathonX pills, and then something like this happens....

ah I just can't win !

Dairy Queen (I think) now has an add about a couple sitting on the sofa watching TV (sounds like a romantic movie), the guy eating one of their new something-or-other burgers, the woman wants a bite. After she takes a bite, she switches channels to a football game (?), slouches down on the sofa, takes a big whiff of her armpit, and asks the guy, in a gruff voice, to pull her finger.

Yet another version of the "burgers make you manly" motif.

Dairy Queen (I think) now has an add about a couple sitting on the sofa watching TV (sounds like a romantic movie), the guy eating one of their new something-or-other burgers, the woman wants a bite. After she takes a bite, she switches channels to a football game (?), slouches down on the sofa, takes a big whiff of her armpit, and asks the guy, in a gruff voice, to pull her finger.

Yet another version of the "burgers make you manly" motif.

If that is manly, i guess what they say about soy making you girly is true after all...

i saw this one yesterday. it's for a double chili burger or something. it's ridiculous. it's like these burger joints are competing for the most ing unhealthy burger award. and their slogan was terrible. "eat our burger... it will make a man out of you."

After reading the preceeding posts, I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I like the BK commercial. . I thought it was original, catchy, and targets their demographic of young men ages 14-40. Of course you will never see them advertise their veggie burger (which tastes awful by the way). I would rather watch this commercial than that f***ing annoying Vonage commercial that they have played over a billion times already.

I also liked the Hummer commercial that they had recently, about the guy who buys tofu in the supermarket and feels inadequate against the guy buying meat. Then he goes out and buys a Hummer to "balance" the power.