This has GOT to take the cake...

Sknydpr

in stupidity. From a body modification (piercings, tattoos, other) website I belong to:

"I'm vegetarian and a member of PETA, but I'd like to raise my children [future-children of course] meat eaters, however I'd like to find an independant farm to purchase meat from as oppose to mass."

Ya gotta just hang your head sometimes, don't you?

"hanging head right now and beating it on the keyboard"

Yeah, strange how someone who is vegetarian (for ethical/moral reasons probably by being a member of PETA) would want meat-eating children. Just goes to show, parents don't always know best, probably half the time, they know what is "best" at most.

Yikes. Yeah, I had a friend who was a vegetarian for a while, and when she was, she once told me she wouldn't want to raise her kids the same way because she wouldn't want them to miss out on going to McDonalds. I just thought it was pretty sad that she thought her kids kids would, somehow, be missing out on a vital part of their childhood experience in America by not going to a crappy fastfood joint.

haha i might have said this before, i dont know, but last week someone at work questioned a peice of bread i was eating. they said "bread has lard in it, and lard comes from butter! besides, butter is made out of eggs!"

hahahahahahaha its more funny now than it was last week.

Yeah, that kind of stuff happens all the time.

In high school someone asked a vegan girl why she didn't eat eggs and she said because being vegan she doesn't eat dairy products.

We've all said or heard some funny things, but it was just funny that Brendan said he gets that a lot........

Now that you're vegan, you must eat a lot of fish for protein right?

Those stories are funny, feel free to share any others.

• 6 months later...
haha i might have said this before, i dont know, but last week someone at work questioned a peice of bread i was eating. they said "bread has lard in it, and lard comes from butter! besides, butter is made out of eggs!"

hahahahahahaha its more funny now than it was last week.

OMG that cracked me up. What a moron. Do you happen to work with Prez Bush?