flex wheeler

lately I read an article about flex wheeler. It stated that he had kidney problems and he was quoted and said it has nothing to do with his intake of steroids. But he admitted that he had taken steroids! Wow! Now he has a new kidney and is more into martial arts and fighting rather...

Do you think this guy is clean?

Yeah, I think he says it's a genetic defect his parents have as well. I read an interview where he stated that he doesn't believe the steroids caused the illness, but that they sped up its outbreak.

Then again, Chris Cormier is/was in the hospital as well because of some spinal injury, requiring heavy antibiotics to survive. He also declines this happened because of steroids and blamed some old injury. I find this all very hard to believe. Cormier has to undergo motor-function-therapy and can hardly walk. All because of an old injury and heavy steroid use has no side effects?

Yeah, I think he says it's a genetic defect his parents have as well. I read an interview where he stated that he doesn't believe the steroids caused the illness, but that they sped up its outbreak.

Then again, Chris Cormier is/was in the hospital as well because of some spinal injury, requiring heavy antibiotics to survive. He also declines this happened because of steroids and blamed some old injury. I find this all very hard to believe. Cormier has to undergo motor-function-therapy and can hardly walk. All because of an old injury and heavy steroid use has no side effects?

I don't really get it: ruin your health for some muscles. I am training as well but I wouldn't go that far to risk my own health and future...

Those guys don't care how healthy they are...standard/tested sports have athletes taking drugs within reason to avoid detection(surely unhealthy but not as bad), pro bodybuilders seem to take what won't kill them immediately...we'll never know how bad it is for sure though until the bodybuilders of the mid-90s to the present get into they're 50s and 60s