My steak recipe

Attila

Hi guys,

I finished translating my famous "steak recipe".

It's a website for meat eaters who are confident that consuming meat or other animal products is ok. Don't get upset when watching those pictures and especially those sarcastic texts.

http://www.attilahildmann.com/en/steak_recipe/how_to_make_a_steak.html

Show it to your friends that would be helpful. Meat still is dead animal!

If you find any spelling mistakes please tell me and I'll correct them right away!

There we fired the bult in her brain. That's just a little hole! Bult should say bolt.

Haha naked cow ass! Nice one Attila. I've never seen a step by step process of how to make a steak. Not sure about that butter and hot oil stuff, i've only seen people here grill them. Anyhow where did you get those pictures>

There we fired the bult in her brain. That's just a little hole! Bult should say bolt.

Thanks for the tip! If you find any more mistakes please tell me (including my posts in this forum)

Haha naked cow ass! Nice one Attila. I've never seen a step by step process of how to make a steak. Not sure about that butter and hot oil stuff, i've only seen people here grill them. Anyhow where did you get those pictures>

A friend of mine did them who makes a lot of other documentations.

Check out his website: www.soylent-network.com

He has some great flash animations too!

Creative

Spelling mistakes

"Alright boys and girls, let's get to it!"... should be "All right"....alright isn't a word!

" I choosed one"....should be "I chose one".

"Eating gras, being pregnated by a farmer with an injection, calving, giving milk....that can't be it forever! To expensive and a waste of resources!"

should be eating grass, being impregnated.... "too expensive

Knive...should be knife

haulage = haul

Creative

Spelling mistakes

"Alright boys and girls, let's get to it!"... should be "All right"....alright isn't a word!

" I choosed one"....should be "I chose one".

"Eating gras, being pregnated by a farmer with an injection, calving, giving milk....that can't be it forever! To expensive and a waste of resources!"

should be eating grass, being impregnated.... "too expensive

Knive...should be knife

haulage = haul

Great, that helped me a lot. I already corrected them thanks to you!

What about the flow of the text? Is that alright too?

Grass is spelled wong in the first picture.

Thanks! I almost overlooked that!

I actually don't like the sarcastic remarks and think it would be more effective with a more sterile description of what is going on. I applaud your effort though.

I really understand your point. I've had these recipes on my german site for about a year or so. If you search the german google site for "steak rezept" it's the second entry. I want people to be shocked by what is going on and what they call normal daily life! At first most of them think what a lunatic did this but when they enter the main page they'll understand that I am against it!

I want people to be shocked by what is going on and what they call normal daily life!

Well that's why I think it would be better portrayed as simply what it is and not a mockery. I think the condescending tone would turn me off personally if I ate meat and I would stop half way through and do something else.

That's not to say it won't get people to question themselves, I just think it would reach more people without the condescention.

I want people to be shocked by what is going on and what they call normal daily life!

Well that's why I think it would be better portrayed as simply what it is and not a mockery. I think the condescending tone would turn me off personally if I ate meat and I would stop half way through and do something else.

That's not to say it won't get people to question themselves, I just think it would reach more people without the condescention.

That's the view from a vegan but most people think exactly like that and what you call "condescention" is their normal way of speaking about animals!

That's the view from a vegan but most people think exactly like that and what you call "condescention" is their normal way of speaking about animals!

Do most people think like that? I honestly don't know.

But if they don't think like that and still eat meat I offend them and they'll think: Wow, how gross is that!!! How can he does that? That is so ugly I need to do something against it...then they'll realize that can't do anything because they are still the ones that support animal cruelty...