I have a big, big, BIG announcement!

veggymeggy

Thanks everyone! We are very excited....scared sh*tless, but excited

Even better, my non-vegan boyfriend has agreed to let our kid be vegan (though we've got at least 15 months or so before actually have to think about that ) When the time gets here though, I'll need lots of help from the vegan parents out there! Guess I should have gone to the vegan parenting discussion during Vegan Vacation afterall!

Potter, despite that one night....I'm confident it's not yours...mostly confident, anyway.

Robert....honorary uncle?

Its kinda sad to think but since me and my fiance split 10 months ago...any vegan thats gotten pregnant since then could possibly be fathering one of my children

woah. who's the dad? (if you dont mind me asking). I'm so out of the loop.

are you done with college? still in oregon?

clue me in

Don't worry Topher, the dad isn't anyone I was seeing when you lived here

It's my boyfriend, also named Robert coincidently enough. Met him shortly after you moved to Arizona, and we've actually been living together for about 4 months now.

Still in school, I'll be done in June. Baby is due in May, so it'll be a little hectic right at the end there, but I'm confident I"ll get through. Plus, professors are usually pretty understanding about this kind if thing, especially in my field. From there the plan is to move up to Portland, because Robert is commuting back and forth from there for work right now, which is a pain (and expensive). Plus, both of our families are there.

That's pretty much as far as we've planned at this point! There's definitely going to be some big changes coming up in life, but we're both excited. Haven't told my family yet, but his is thrilled

As always I am a little late but anyway:

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!

Becoming a parent is the best thing that can happen to you. Enjoy every second of being pregnant and seeing your kid grow! Be sure not to let the non-vegans make you nervous during pregnancy (they will try it with sentences like: "you risk the health of your kid"). Stay strong.

If you ever need help just pm, e-mail, post or call (0049/163/6662602).

@Daywalker: I am sure you will be a dad soon and of course the second greatest dad of all time (right after me )

woah. who's the dad? (if you dont mind me asking). I'm so out of the loop.

are you done with college? still in oregon?

clue me in

Don't worry Topher, the dad isn't anyone I was seeing when you lived here

It's my boyfriend, also named Robert coincidently enough. Met him shortly after you moved to Arizona, and we've actually been living together for about 4 months now.

Still in school, I'll be done in June. Baby is due in May, so it'll be a little hectic right at the end there, but I'm confident I"ll get through. Plus, professors are usually pretty understanding about this kind if thing, especially in my field. From there the plan is to move up to Portland, because Robert is commuting back and forth from there for work right now, which is a pain (and expensive). Plus, both of our families are there.

That's pretty much as far as we've planned at this point! There's definitely going to be some big changes coming up in life, but we're both excited. Haven't told my family yet, but his is thrilled

thanks for filling me in.

I hope all goes well and you have a successful birth and healthy child with no complications, and that you graduate on time.

best of luck