United Kingdom

Daywalker

Hi my virtual friends

I'll be moving from Frankfurt to Edinburgh in the first week of october. As i'll go by car, i will cross England on my way there.

I'd love to take this opportunity to meet some of the forum members on my way

Richard, where are you? Could i stay for a day?

So, how many Brits do we have on this board?

Hope to see you soon,

love and peace,

Daywalker

Let me know if you intend to stop in London, Tarz and I live in the same area and it would be great to meet you.

I'm starting a new job the first week of October and I'm not sure which shift I'm doing but any time after 6-7pm should be fine.

Are you moving to Scotland for good?

Awesome, i totally forgot that you're in London now! I still connect you to Italy

Would be great to meet you and Tarz! I definitely would stop near London, but as the island people drive on the wrong side of the road, i'd rather not enter the big city with my car...

After 7pm implies that you let me stay overnight

It should be the evening of the 2nd or 3rd october. Stay tuned

Awesome, i totally forgot that you're in London now! I still connect you to Italy

Would be great to meet you and Tarz! I definitely would stop near London, but as the island people drive on the wrong side of the road, i'd rather not enter the big city with my car...

After 7pm implies that you let me stay overnight

It should be the evening of the 2nd or 3rd october. Stay tuned

Keep me posted Alex and don't worry about driving on the wrong side of the road, you get used to it pretty quickly!

I think it'll be even wierder riding a bike going the other direction...I'm not used to cars buzzing by my right side...not looking too foreward to that but I'll need to get used to it because I definately plan on visiting Edinborough eventually(maybe living there), and possibly Australia too

To me it seems like a vegan fitness nudist COLONy...Daywalker says he won't take part but surely he'll get into it eventually

Sounds interesting! And what do they do for living?

btw: Daywalker, is your girlfriend moving with you? You still do have a girlfriend, right? Or is this a delicate matter and I rather shouldn't ask?

Daywalker will wear his superman suit but only to fly there... it all comes off in Scotland...its too wet there so you save alot of money on drying clothes if you don't wear any

Thank you Potter for spamming in my beautiful, clean, serious thread

You're damn lucky we have no moderators!

Or wait, maybe i'm lucky that you're no moderator

Anyway, no nudity for me and no webcams, no Superman suit (but green skin color when i try to do a smaller HULK impersonation), only plain, vegan eating fun

Tigress, you're in London, too? There's a meet-up thread for London over at veganfitness.net It seems like it's gonna be a party

Most of the webcams are hidden so I suggest you find some place outside if you wanna go to the bathroom...in terms of being a moderator...I think Roberts way too smart to have me as one...that or I'm really good at hiding what I edit

Tigress, you're in London, too? There's a meet-up thread for London over at veganfitness.net It seems like it's gonna be a party

Yes but I was only coming along if you were going to dress like superman and GenTDuke was coming as Elvis, complete with stuck on hairy chest !...

my fantasy date has been shattered now lol

Yes but I was only coming along if you were going to dress like superman and GenTDuke was coming as Elvis, complete with stuck on hairy chest !...

my fantasy date has been shattered now lol

OK, i'll wear my working suit if you come and stand on one hand the whole evening

I think it's easy to get GenTDuke to wear his Elvis costume, he doesn't pass on an opportunity for that usually. Stuck on chest hair? Girl, he needs to SHAVE to do the Elvis!

Wooh I just randomly read this, I wouldnt disprespect the man. I hate Elvis imperinators because they think they are the man, when clearly they are not. Sorry no chest or back hair, I was born to be metro sexual lol.

I have done undead Elvis before at holloween:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/gentduke/elvis-1.jpg

I actualy went as undead Jimi hendrix but I borrowed th wig and glasses for a while:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d11/gentduke/jimi.jpg

We walked thorugh Paddington station attention whoring our selves to thousands of people, I wailed on my toy guitar all the way though... awesome.

For those following the London meet here is the thread.

http://www.veganfitness.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6131&start=210

Okay, i've got a schedule now

Monday - London, meet the whole gang at Mildred's Restaurant at 7pm, stay at Rubber Richie's place for the night

Tuesday - meet Richard and Astrocat on the eastcoast and stay there till wednesday

Wednesday - continue to Manchester and meet the VF gang

Thursday - on my way to Edinburgh, where my travelling comes to an end. For now

Okay, i've got a schedule now

Monday - London, meet the whole gang at Mildred's Restaurant at 7pm, stay at Rubber Richie's place for the night

Tuesday - meet Richard and Astrocat on the eastcoast and stay there till wednesday

Wednesday - continue to Manchester and meet the VF gang

Thursday - on my way to Edinburgh, where my travelling comes to an end. For now

Nice! I shall see you at Mildred's!