Post Your Favorite Highlight Reels

ronnie kray

awesome clip of Sherk. love the Jaws movie intro.

well with all the buzz about his possible move to the UFC i think it's time for a Mirko Crocop highlight, don't you? there are so many to choose from, i just settled on this one.

BEHOLD, THE DEADLIEST HIGH KICKS IN MMA!

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7982/mirkocrocop26bn1.gif

another great clip, thanks ron

awesome clip of Sherk. love the Jaws movie intro.

well with all the buzz about his possible move to the UFC i think it's time for a Mirko Crocop highlight, don't you? there are so many to choose from, i just settled on this one.

BEHOLD, THE DEADLIEST HIGH KICKS IN MMA!

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7982/mirkocrocop26bn1.gif

Nice. Very appropriate song too!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

a lot of the hilight reels, such as the one above, are being yanked away for copyright infringement, blah blah blah... but i found one that is still there and i wanted to give everyone a chance to see it before it too gets yanked away.

it is one of the best MMA clips i have seen, it highlights the glory days of PrideFC before Zuffa bought it out. i'm sure you guys will recognize the fighters in this clip. so do yourselves a favor and

a lot of the hilight reels, such as the one above, are being yanked away for copyright infringement, blah blah blah... but i found one that is still there and i wanted to give everyone a chance to see it before it too gets yanked away.

it is one of the best MMA clips i have seen, it highlights the glory days of PrideFC before Zuffa bought it out. i'm sure you guys will recognize the fighters in this clip. so do yourselves a favor and

great clip thanks ron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...