IFL international fight league

pazios2002

watch a special IFL Superfight on FSN.

Renso (sp) Gracie vs Pat Militech (sp).

Felt each other out then Gracie jump up on him and would not let go of a guilitine (sp) choke

Gracie in @ 3mins

pat was very professional in the post fight.

pat looks alot older then 40, which they had him listed as.

I watched the IFL the one with Jeremy Horn and Matt Lindland. I wasnt too impressed with any of the match ups. Wes Sims got choked out cold. Which was cool..but thats just wes sims. Im not too impressed with the whole production but I think it will evolve and itll be cooler.

I watched the IFL the one with Jeremy Horn and Matt Lindland. I wasnt too impressed with any of the match ups. Wes Sims got choked out cold. Which was cool..but thats just wes sims. Im not too impressed with the whole production but I think it will evolve and itll be cooler.

I think that was the one I saw on sunday night. I was laughing because the broadcasters were commenting on how Shoenuer (sp the guy I mention in the first entry) was really having a string of wins on quick guilletines (sp), then what happens during that fight? he does the same thing that the last guy did to him, and gets choked out the same exact way. well I wasnt laughing at them, I just thought that every time a broadcaster says something in trying to sum up a fighter, the very next fight I see them in they fall because of that very thing. now that is the next fight I see them in , not the next fight they have. I dont see all the fights.