I hate articles like this...

GinsuFrenzy

Gives you all the ''statistics'' on how bad soy is, but no reasonable alternatives if you still choose to remain vegetarian or vegan. It's almost as if people like this force you to think you need animal flesh to be healthy, just as they proclaim the soy industries impose this on meat eaters to sell their product. Then to top it off, all the ''animal tests show that..'' liners. Way to top it off even more on the one-sided war for christ sakes.

http://rheumatic.org/soy.htm

On any note, the other night I had a bowl of cereal with soy milk (Silk plain) and woke up 2-3 hours later after going to bed with the worst stomach/kidney/bodily aching and cramping I've ever had. For some reason tofu doesn't give me nearly this bad of reaction. Anyone know why this may be?

rheumatic.org looks like it's basically a mouthpiece for Dr. Mercola propaganda. Mercola promotes ideas that have not been proven scientifically nor accepted by the conventional medical community. I think the American Dietetic Association eatright.org is a better source of information