My new pup is a model!

nicole

Proby (my newest addition to the family who I posted about in the General forum when I drove to Ohio to adopt him) had a photo shoot for a Christmas card last night. Look at how awesome he did!

http://www.ilikeitsalty.com/storage/mules/santaproby07.jpg

The cards will be sold this year to raise money for the rescue that saved him! If you're interested, I'll post more info when I have it.

Here is a bonus "behind the scenes" picture:

http://www.ilikeitsalty.com/storage/mules/santaproby01.jpg

Fantastic picture! I am a painter, often doing images of animals. Your dog Proby has a great look in his eyes......a knowingness, a wiseness......and his spirit seems very present. (god this sounds so new-agey! ) I think the cards will do very well. I am interested in supporting the rescue. Thanks Nicole!

John

Fantastic picture! I am a painter, often doing images of animals. Your dog Proby has a great look in his eyes......a knowingness, a wiseness......and his spirit seems very present. (god this sounds so new-agey! ) I think the cards will do very well. I am interested in supporting the rescue. Thanks Nicole!

John

Aw, thanks John. He's been through a horrifying amount in his short life, so I wouldn't doubt that he does look a little older than his years in his eyes. He is a great dog. I will definitely post the info on his cards when they're available.

Your dog Proby has a great look in his eyes......

You know, for me the eyes was it, what really grabbed me

I thought that he has a stunning look. I thought it sounds stupid, but now I feel like I can post it

Awesome that you have takem him in nicole!