Who takes Vega?

robert

I love Vega! It's funny I thought I had posted on this thread already, but maybe it was during the month that got lost. Anyway I had the opportunity to try Vega when I helped at a Vega booth at a VegFest. I can't wait to start ordering it regularly. I lke the bars too! So hopefully, if I can afford it I'll add Vega to my diet. I definitely need all the good stuff that's packed into it! And I like the chocolate Vega meal replacement, and berry Vega bars the most.

Edited by hsorlando

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Food Fight that "Robert Cheeke" will ship the order to APO and they will most likely have no problem with it.

I've done that before....people have ordered from Food Fight and I actually do the shipping (I live just a few minutes from Food Fight) since they don't ship to APO.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

It should be all over Canada, but if you wanted to support Food Fight, that is cool too. If they don't ship there, tell them I'll ship it and then be in touch with me. I do that for others. I've shipped all over the world and to APO addresses, for Food Fight. No big deal.

All the best!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still behind but should get the bonus packs sent out before I leave for L.A. on Thursday.......sorry for the delays!

PM me if you're still waiting as a reminder, and please include your full name and mailing address.

Thanks!

I can send you some samples if you like........contact me today because I leave for Orlando later on this afternoon. If time allows, I'll ship something today, if not, in about a week.

And yeah, every time you order from Food Fight, I'll hook you up with bonus stuff.

All the best!

• 1 month later...

Cool, make sure all of you who are ordering send me an e-mail at [email protected] to get your bonus pack.

I need full name and address. I often get addresses without names

Also, there is a HUGE sale right now at Market of Choice in Oregon. It JUST went on SALE yesterday and large Vega is only $51.99! ALL Vega products are 20% off already low prices.

If anyone wants me to pick up something at these prices (which I've done for many people in the past) I'm happy to do so and ship it to you for next to nothing for shipping so you'll save a good 25% when it's all said and done.

E-mail me, paypal me the money and I'll pick up orders for you Lasts until July 6th and then it goes back to regular price.

RC

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I got it.

Things should be going out on Monday. I was out of town again all last week. Soon I'll have some people doing the shipping for me, but for now I'll keep working away at it.

Packages should arrive for everyone soon. International addresses (outside of the US) may take a little longer to get there.

Thanks!

"Bonus Packs" are on hold from being shipped for a few days...I'm out of stock but more will arrive soon.

If you "ordered" Vega through me during the sale at Market of Choice, I have sent those out or am sending them out today and tomorrow.

Just the bonus packs from Vegan Essentials and Food Fight orders are on hold for a few days.

Thanks!

RC

I think I finally sent out ALL of the Vega bonus packages (a gift when you purchase Vega from www.VeganEssentials.com or www.foodfightgrocery.com. I may be missing one or two at most, so if you don't get your package by July 17th, please let me know asap and I'll send it out.

Thanks.

Also, please note:

I have some extra Vega. I picked up a whole bunch of Vega when it was $51.99 for a large tub (normally retails for $65-$75 depending on where you shop.

I got a bit of extra knowing some people would change their minds and want some after all. And one or two people changed their minds after I purchased it, but that is OK, no worries at all. Those things happen.

I just have extra stuff, that's all and I'm sure it will move quickly!

Here is what I have. The first people to PM me with what they want will get it. I'll add just $8.01 for shipping to make it an event $60, when shipping is normally $10-$12.95 for the size of the box I use.

I have:

1 Large Natural Vega = $60 (shipping included)

1 Large Berry Vega = $60 (shipping included)

1 Large Chocolate Vega = $60 (shipping included)

1 Small Berry Vega = $35 (shipping included)

2 Bags Smoothie Infusion = $25 each (shipping included)

1 box Natural bars = $30 shipping included

1 box Chocolate bars = $30 shipping included

Let me know via pm or [email protected] if you want any of the left over Vega stuff at the Sale Price.

Thanks.

-RC