Who takes Vega?

robert

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

When there was a Vega sale at one of the stores in Oregon last month I bought a bunch of it for forum members. I got nearly $1000 for a bunch of you at $52 each for large Vega.

Anyway, I have 2 more left over since I got a whole bunch and some people changed their minds about it.

Is anyone interested in them?

2 Large Chocolate Vega's at $52 each, free shipping.

Normal price is around $69.

Let me know.

Like usual, first come first serve. PM me or reply here or [email protected]

-Robert

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome! It will be any day. I just wrote to the Publisher to get the green light and then every FORUM MEMBER who subscribes gets tons of stuff like FREE VegNews Tote Bag, FREE Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt, FREE Vega packets, etc.

We're working on all details and it should be announced any day now.

Great shirt pic by the way!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I always get Vega at sale prices around Oregon...get in touch and let me know what I can help you get for a good price. Come check out the grand opening at Eko Zone in Venice, CA on Oct 10th. I'll be there giving away Vega smoothies, and sampling Vega products. www.ekozone.net

PM me anytime to learn more about getting Vega from OR stores at sale prices.

I have Vega about 3 times a week. Any time I work out in the am before class that's what I have after for breakfast, it's a much better option than what my school considers vegan (all they have is junk food like cookies.) and I must say that after I have it I feel extremely energized, it's amazing! which is good 'cause I really should pay attention in class

also, I use my Vega bag as my dance bag. I've had a few people ask me what the bag says, it's great advertising! Myke also mentioned Vega to a new vitamin store up the street from us, they seemed interested in having something like it in the store. I wish they would (the closest place to us that has it is about a 45min drive)

I use my Vega bag as my gym bag, and people keep saying how nice a bag it is. So then of course I have to explain all about Vega.

Back to the topic at hand though. Who takes Vega? Well obviously my brother does now, because he's taking mine! I'm glad he likes it, but when ever I suggest he buy it, he just says it's too expensive. But then when I have some he feels free to use it,and of course he has to use two scoops not just one. I've told him most people only use one, but he won't listen. So I had no choice but to bring it into my room, so now it's not in the kitchen! Anyway I guess it's a good thing Robert will be here for the Veg Fest, so I can hopefully get a good deal for some more Vega. Now I just need a hiding place for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Big Sale coming up in December for Oregon! Just as in the past, if you want me to pick something up for you for 20% off already lower than SRP prices, let me know.

I think last time around I picked up like $800 worth of Vega stuff (or more) for a bunch of you. Large tubs come out to be like $51.99 rather than $65-$75, FYI.

Day in and Day out, Vegan Essentials and Food Fight are the best places to get it online but this is a special sale, so let me know if I can get anything for you in December.

• 3 weeks later...